Riverside, CA

Posted May 06, 2015
Being a fairly new teacher to the school, I am amazed at the support I experience every day from both the staff and the families here at Saint Catherine. Words cannot express what a blessing this staff has been for me and how this community has changed my life for the better and brought me closer to my faith. Every day I get to be with my students and my work family is another gift from God. Thank you for turning my world upside down in a positive way.
28 people found this helpful

Posted May 06, 2015
SCA is an incredible school and has a fun and loving learning environment for the students!! Our students are our number 1 priority! SCA has so much to offer on so many levels. Our students excel in many activities such as academically, socially, and in extracurricular activities.

Posted May 06, 2015
I went to school here and because of their great academics and structure, I know how to raise my family.

Posted May 05, 2015
My daughter has been attending SCA since kindergarden and she is now graduating from 8th grade. The teachers and all staff are amazingly caring and have an excellent curriculum. They have a music program beginning 3rd grade. The music teacher, Mr. Silva, does a wonderful job with all grade levels. Also, this is one of the few schools that has a science/laboratory program beginning in 5/6th grade. I have a second child also currently attending SCA in 4th grade. My graduating daughter had a great experience at SCA. Miramontes Family
6 people found this helpful

Posted May 05, 2015
I am a student and I love this school. The music program is awesome and the science program is so much FUN the sports and activities are great. You will love this school!!!
13 people found this helpful

Posted May 05, 2015
I am an SCA alumni. I attended SCA for 9 years. When I graduated I left with a sound sense of who I was as an individual but most importantly who I was as a Catholic Christian. My education from SCA gave me confidence in challenging myself in high school and throughout college. I am proud to be back at SCA as a teacher and to witness the education program on the other side of the fence has been extremely exciting. I am surrounded by colleagues and staff who put their students first and stride to make a positive difference in their lives in and outside of the classroom. I am grateful to be apart of this wonderful SCA community. Come by for a visit!
10 people found this helpful

Posted May 05, 2015
I have been teaching at SCA for over 5 years. The students here are well behaved, dedicated and fun. They grow in a loving environment that supports them becoming their personal best. By the time students graduate our program, standardized testing shows performance averages at 1-2 years above grade level. This enables them to be successful and our graduates consistently place in the top 5-10% at any of the local high schools. Most go into honors and AP courses at the high school which better prepares them for college, provides a wider range of college and scholarship visibility and can reduce the requirements for them as freshmen at University. Thus, they are put on a great academic path, but at the same time they learn to truly LOVE God and embrace His Holy Word relating it to their everyday lessons and activities. The students are amazing and it has been my privilege and honor to watch each one grow and show the world their very best!
17 people found this helpful

Posted May 05, 2015
This is a top-notch school prepares the children to be academically excellent, with performance at least a year and sometimes more above any other school we have toured. The science program is phenomenal with the most amazing and energetic engineer as the middle school teacher. The music teacher is fantastic and the music program is inspirational. The teacher's focus on the whole child also ensure each students knows and loves their Savior, Jesus Christ and that His word is always in their mind, hearts and runs easily from their lips.
7 people found this helpful

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School 4

Posted May 04, 2015
With every negative, there are positives. I have been a member of St. Catherine of Alexandria School community for over ten years. Kids are taught to love God, others, and themselves. Each child is challenged and expected to rise to the occasion. No one school is perfect...we all know that, but St. Catherine of Alexandria is a wonderful place. Even the best falls, but what matters the most is how you get back up and move on. I think that is being done here. Although many may disagree with administration, every single person at SCA does his or her best to make the school run smoothly for all (parents and students). When you look at the stats for graduating 8th graders from here, (whether they went to Notre Dame, another private institution, or public high school) many of our students have graduated in the top 10% person of their respective class. Some of the alumni have even been the valedictorian or salutatorian!
13 people found this helpful

Posted May 04, 2015
It has been a great blessing being a part of the St. Catherine of Alexandria School community. I truly enjoy being a teacher at SCA as my days are filled with enthusiastic students who always rise to the occasion, helpful and welcoming staff members, and families who are supportive of the school's mission and philosophy. We have a wonderful curriculum, beginning with Transitional-Kinder, which prepares our students for a successful academic career. We offer great extra-curricular activities and classes which enrich our student's learning experience. Our days our not only filled with learning, but also love and service. St. Catherine of Alexandria truly provides a well rounded experience for our little saints as well as for us adults.
16 people found this helpful

Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School
7025 Brockton Avenue, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Catherine Of Alexandria School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 81 reviews. Top