K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

As a parent I am so happy with the education my children are receiving. I have children in middle school, elementary, and preschool and I couldn't be more pleased with the time and attention the teachers put into quality lessons, interactive experiences, and individual learning needs. I am ecstatic that we are a STEM school and have been impressed with the integration of STEM into the classroom. My children come home excited about what they learned in school and are eager for the next lesson. One of the best things about OLPH is the family environment and the feeling of security knowing my children are with educators who truly care about them. My children love learning about their faith and I love the Christ Centered environment. I also love all of the extra curricular activities available including Tech Club, Dance, Academic Decathlon, Sports, and Choir.

This school has a wonderful faith-filled community, rigorous academics, great staff and administration, and supportive parents and families. There is a new STEM initiative which is increasing students' exposure to technology and engineering in the classroom and will prepare students for jobs in the 21st century.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal is great and works to create a faith-filled community in the school and among the teachers.

I have 2 Middle School aged children who attend Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. Both of my children have received an exceptional education at Our Lady. They have an accelerated program taught by great teachers who enhance the curriculum with exciting hands on and STEM experiences! Both of my children have thrived at this School and I highly recommend this wonderful school for all children!

This is a great school for families! Parent involvement is wonderful! Technology is booming!!! Students love welcoming new kids to the school community.

This school puts kids and education first always!! Family involvement is strongly encouraged and many opportunities are provided to meet other families and participate in events with your child. I would definitely recommend is school to any family searching for a faith filled education!

OLPH has given me an opportunity to spread Catholic values and be a part of a supportive community. Two of my grandchildren attend and have been embraced with high academics and an extended family.

We came to this school for a number of reasons and are very happy with our decision. Academics is excellent, both of our children are doing extremely well, junior high is very strong. Parental involvement is amazing and you coulnd't ask for a more Dedictaed and Professional principal and staff. Should have come here a long time ago!

The best decision I ever made was bringing my two girls here. I am a single mom and this school makes after school involvement not only affordable, but convenient, since most of the activities are right on campus after school. The teachers love the children and devote so much time to each individual. Ms. T in fourth grade is awesome. The office staff is amazingly patient, the principal is first-rate and very hands-on and no bullying is tolerated. Thank you OLPH!

We came to Olph when our son was in 5th and our daughter was in 3rd due to the closure of thier school. We choose Olph because, it had a similar family atmosphere. They also had a very strong junior high teaching staff. Since high school was in the not so distance future this was very important to us. My son is now in his first year at Notre Dame with a good portion of his classmates. He is doing very well, maintaining over a 3.0 GPA, playing football,and he continues to play club soccer. We truely believe that the teachers and the staff at Olph are the primary reason for his sucess. They instilled him excellent study skills and time management. We were sad about the closure of our previous school, but have never once regreted our decision in choosing the Olph family.

Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help is a Private school that serves grades K-8