K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

Pulled our daughter after one year program is not as engaging as you would expect.

We ended up changing schools because this school/staff is just underwhelming educationally.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There are so many bullying issues, my daughter was held in the bathroom stall without anyone coming to rescue her and then nothing was done about it until I yelled at the people in the office.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

A few of them are, but others just seem to be killing time.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Homework is made too easy and is not helping the students to really master the material. But this may not be the teacher's fault. Too many parents seem more worried about ensuring their child doesn't spend any time at home doing homework instead of worrying about how much of the lesson from class they remember.

Sadly school seems more interested in telling you how great they are instead of actually becoming decent. The students do not get challenged and the big programs they tell you about are really not well developed or executed. It was a big disappointment

As a parent I am so happy with the education my children are receiving. I have children in middle school, elementary, and preschool and I couldn't be more pleased with the time and attention the teachers put into quality lessons, interactive experiences, and individual learning needs. I am ecstatic that we are a STEM school and have been impressed with the integration of STEM into the classroom. My children come home excited about what they learned in school and are eager for the next lesson. One of the best things about OLPH is the family environment and the feeling of security knowing my children are with educators who truly care about them. My children love learning about their faith and I love the Christ Centered environment. I also love all of the extra curricular activities available including Tech Club, Dance, Academic Decathlon, Sports, and Choir.

This school has a wonderful faith-filled community, rigorous academics, great staff and administration, and supportive parents and families. There is a new STEM initiative which is increasing students' exposure to technology and engineering in the classroom and will prepare students for jobs in the 21st century.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal is great and works to create a faith-filled community in the school and among the teachers.

I have 2 Middle School aged children who attend Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. Both of my children have received an exceptional education at Our Lady. They have an accelerated program taught by great teachers who enhance the curriculum with exciting hands on and STEM experiences! Both of my children have thrived at this School and I highly recommend this wonderful school for all children!

Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help is a Private school that serves grades K-8