Riverside, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 29, 2014
This school puts kids and education first always!! Family involvement is strongly encouraged and many opportunities are provided to meet other families and participate in events with your child. I would definitely recommend is school to any family searching for a faith filled education!

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help 4

Posted October 17, 2013
OLPH has given me an opportunity to spread Catholic values and be a part of a supportive community. Two of my grandchildren attend and have been embraced with high academics and an extended family.

Posted April 13, 2012
We came to this school for a number of reasons and are very happy with our decision. Academics is excellent, both of our children are doing extremely well, junior high is very strong. Parental involvement is amazing and you coulnd't ask for a more Dedictaed and Professional principal and staff. Should have come here a long time ago!

Posted February 04, 2010
The best decision I ever made was bringing my two girls here. I am a single mom and this school makes after school involvement not only affordable, but convenient, since most of the activities are right on campus after school. The teachers love the children and devote so much time to each individual. Ms. T in fourth grade is awesome. The office staff is amazingly patient, the principal is first-rate and very hands-on and no bullying is tolerated. Thank you OLPH!

Posted November 01, 2009
We came to Olph when our son was in 5th and our daughter was in 3rd due to the closure of thier school. We choose Olph because, it had a similar family atmosphere. They also had a very strong junior high teaching staff. Since high school was in the not so distance future this was very important to us. My son is now in his first year at Notre Dame with a good portion of his classmates. He is doing very well, maintaining over a 3.0 GPA, playing football,and he continues to play club soccer. We truely believe that the teachers and the staff at Olph are the primary reason for his sucess. They instilled him excellent study skills and time management. We were sad about the closure of our previous school, but have never once regreted our decision in choosing the Olph family.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help 0

Posted October 29, 2009
My children have been at OLPH for 5 years. We came here after their last Catholic School was closed. We decided to come here because the students from OLPH excel when they go on to Notre Dame HS. Also there is an abundance of afterschool activities for the kids, including sports, choir, drama, drumline, music lessons...We also have a beautiful computer lab and all students (k-8) have computer classes. I love that my kids have wonderful teachers who care and challenge them. Our Principal, Mrs Moore is amazing and our staff is top notch. The parents are involved and enjoy bringing their kids to our family centerd activities. This is a wonderful school and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent school with a strong sence of spirituality, community and top academics.

Posted July 21, 2009

Posted June 10, 2009
My daughter started OLPH in pre-school. Imagine my surprise when she was in kindergarten: she stood up at the church podium for Mass at the end of the year and read the First Reading in the Missal (an Old Testament passage) aloud. Several members of the kindergarten class also read for the Mass, now a tradition! Amazing! Besides the excellent academic environment, OLPH offers its students so many activities, both during and after school. Fine arts? The talent show, drumline, drama, piano, guitar, and dance. Athletics? Parent volunteers coach kids right on campus after school, and they participate in league games starting as early as fifth grade. Track is available starting in early primary grades. Growing spiritually and learning to take responsibility for one's actions are very much a part of the school. As a whole, students from OLPH usually rank very highly at Notre Dame High School.

Posted April 05, 2009
This is a wonderful family oriented school. My children have been attending for 6 years and are truly thriving. The teachers are top notch and care deeply about the children.

Posted March 31, 2009
We really love this school. It is a very family oriented school with wonderful values. We have a wonderful catholic education. The teachers work hard and give much of their extra time to help the students when needed. We have a lot of parent volunteers that help with sports and drumline. I love the many family envolved activities that they put on. It is a great place to be. The kids really love it here. I like that they have a big grass area to play in. The teacher's challenge the students to the next level.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help
6686 Streeter Avenue, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top