Posted April 28, 2015
I absolutely love the atmosphere at RCS. There are incredible teachers to work with and I delight in coming to work everyday.

Posted April 27, 2015
Students use I pads for their studies, NASA Space Center projects, Robotics program, excellent music programs, accept and works with autistic students and international students.

Posted April 27, 2015
Great family situation. Students from China make school even better. I had three grandsons graduate from school

Posted April 27, 2015
Amazing leadership is setting up a path to create students that will one day be world-changers. Elementary teachers are well-educated and trained, and all are as sweet as can be! The atmosphere on the campus is one of great community and strength.

Posted April 27, 2015
Riverside Christian school is a great school! The teachers really care about the kids and are committed to the Lord! The small class size is fantastic, which you can't find in public school. It feels like a family.

Riverside Christian Schools 2

Posted April 02, 2015
I was a student here since kindergarten all the way to seventh grade. The elementary school as far as I had it was really great, they had loving teachers! Once I reached middle school (which was considered 6th grade, but they changed it) I hated it. Last year I felt like they taught me absolutely nothing. 7th grade was supposed to be geography but we learned world history and now at my new school we have nothing at all to do with this. This school has not prepared me at all for anything at my new school they are teaching me completely new stuff that I am struggling with! This school has had so many financial issues its crazy first they ask for money towards the end of the year for a campus they never bought and I would name other ones but I would rather not. the school has gone down so much last year and this year so many kids left this school and now there's only like 30 kids in the 8th grade. The only positive thing about this school is their staff, they really show care for kids and respect. I hoped this helped you make your decision for a new school, this school is going down.
9 people found this helpful

Riverside Christian Schools 4

Posted March 30, 2015
My daughter has learned so much at Riverside Christian Elementary. She is reading well above her grade level, and doing math above her grade level as well. The academics are rigorous for a young age, but the benefits are well worth it. Their full day Kindergarten program and small class sizes ensure a balanced education with plenty of time for teachers to focus on individual strengths and learning styles. The atmosphere at the school is very friendly, and the children are taught kindness and tolerance in everything they do. The children at the school are very respectful to each other, and this is modeled by the teachers and staff as well. This school may have gone through some hard times, but I believe it has a very bright future. From what I have seen, the current board and staff are all committed to providing the best possible academic and Christian environment for our kids, as well as committed to making the Campus of the Future a reality.
8 people found this helpful

Posted January 28, 2015
Be warned! The Leadership at the school will tell you that they are relocating to a great new campus. Go see it for yourself! It's cramped and greatly lacking the resources needed to provide even a mediocre educational experience. Then he'll tell you they have a letter of intent from an investor to build a "school of the future" ready to move in to by Fall 2018. Ask to see it! The very first rule of a great politician is to avoid the concrete promises and cultivate the delightfully vague. Problem is your Christian school leaders aren't supposed to be politicians!
20 people found this helpful

Posted January 10, 2015
We left this school and never looked back. Our children are now behind academically and we couldn't be more disappointed after years and years of paying tuition. We have zero trust in leadership including the superintendent! Do your research before enrolling your children.
28 people found this helpful

Posted January 08, 2015
DONT DO IT! Many of us left in 2014. Some of our kids are in college prep schools. My son was admitted based on his RCS GPA. What a crock. RCS GPA's mean nothing in a real school. Our kids had 3.5 and better @ RCS now they're working like the dickens to maintain B's & C's. Kids who graduated in 2014 with RCS honors and got accepted at UC's are finding themselves struggling. My son said he feels like RCS didn't teach him a thing. Damn shame. I could kick myself for staying so long. My research showed me that one of their teachers only exp was teaching sunday school. Teach them Christ at home to cover the Christian elements of life. May have been great at one time but its a sham now.
30 people found this helpful

Riverside Christian Schools
3532 Monroe Street, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Riverside Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Riverside Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 80 reviews. Top