Riverside, CA
Before care: Yes

Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2013
My son has attended IL since pre-school. I choose IL because of the well rounded curriculum, which included art and music. The teachers are available and accessible to parents. They encourage children to explore creative writing and a love of reading. Most of all I like that IL is small and teachers know the students, not just in their class but other grades as well. If you are looking for a nurturing environment for your child IL is a wonderful place.

Posted January 25, 2013
Both of my children attended ILS from Pre-School-6th Grade. They are both enrolled in largely college-prep courses and have maintained straight A's while participating in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities. In a nutshell, they are thriving, happy teens and I believe it is because of the excellent foundation they received at their "home away from home", Immanuel. Their current teachers have told me many times that the students from Immanuel are a pleasure to have in class because they are prepared and typically perform well above average. An added bonus is the new Principal that came on board a little over a year ago. He seems to really have his act together and the experience to add to the already superb environment!!!

Posted February 05, 2012
I have 3 children, all who have been attending Immanuel since pre-school. I couldn't be happier with my children's education. The school has a PE, Music, Art, and Computer teacher. I feel they are very well rounded. All my children are scoring far-above avarage in all their academics. The teachers love and care about the children, and the new principal is amazing. If you are looking for a place where your child will have a balanced education and a love for school, look know further, Immanuel is for you!

Posted September 29, 2011
I have two kids attending Immanuel. It has been such a wonderful experience for them. I have seen such growth over the few years we've been here. They LOVE school and really enjoy all the perks of attending a private school! (Small class sizes, field trips, outings, and competitions) They love their Music, Art , and P.E. classes. We also love that the kids are learning computer technology and have a Tech Teacher to guide them through and teach Internet safety. It really is just like having a second family! Teachers are readily available to meet and help in any way they can to aid in your child's learning process. We couldn't be happier!

Posted October 13, 2009
This is my second year at Immanuel Lutheran and not only do my children attend here, I now work here! If you are looking for a school with a warm and loving atmosphere, you need not look any further. I have very art-minded children and Immanuel took on a new art program this year. You would not believe what your children can create by being taught different methods of application. I love them being in such a well balanced environment and actually enjoying going to school each day. We actually have teachers that specifically teach PE, Music, and Computer Science. An amazing place to be!!

Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2009
I feel as a contributing parent for many years when we needed the schools support they turned there backs on us very clicky and reading program almost non exsistant , my children are not at a reading level i feel is acceptible for there age ,went to the school for help and was basically turned away until it was to late i feel like i was paying for a service that was not provided to me.

Posted March 03, 2009
Awesome school....great administrators, great teachers, support staff, parents and students. Also a good sense of support between the church community and school.

Posted October 15, 2008

Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2008
This school had very limited resources for our children academically. We did not feel our children were getting the education or care you'd expect for the tuition. We felt the cared more about the school as a business rather than the students.

Posted October 06, 2008
This is a fine school with extraordinary faculty, great morale, gifted teachers and an outstanding principal. The new pastor came largely because of the school and is committed to maintaining its excellence. Recommended without reservation.

Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School
5545 Alessandro Boulevard, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top