Riverside, CA

Posted May 05, 2015
Of all the schools we visited and toured, this is by far the best we saw. The children there are amazing and the curriculum is strong, challenging and well rounded. The teachers are nurturing and teach character building skills as well as they do academics. The students perform at least a year above that of their public school peers. They had a great family feel and all the academics and activities were Christ-centered. We signed our children up on the spot and we have been beyond happy with our decision. It is a GREAT school

Posted May 05, 2015
This school is truly amazing, with a dual focus on advancing academic excellence and building Christ-like character. My children have grown so much in both areas during their time here. It is also easy to compare their school work to the work of students at other schools and see how much more advanced they have become. They also learn responsibility and kindness. Thank you so much RCDS

Posted February 04, 2015
Riverside Christian Day School has been a wonderful school for my kids. They have been challenged academically as well as spiritually. Each of my kid's teachers have been great! They work hard to come along side our family and support our efforts in training up our children in the way that they should go. Our children have grown in their relationship with the Lord because of the influence of these excellent teachers. Thank you to the amazing administration and staff for loving our children!

Posted January 21, 2015
I am Beyond grateful for the Christ-centered education I have received from Riverside Christian Day School. I couldn't ask for a better environment to grow up in. The teachers are kind and caring and I was more than prepared for the next year as I moved up through the school system. I came back for a visit as an adult and my 6th grade teacher, who is now the principal, remembered me as soon as I walked through the door! Thank you RCDS for always teaching me God first, others second, myself third and for still teaching these same godly principles to today's generation of students.

Posted November 10, 2014
This place did me the biggest favor by rejecting my child and me. As we went through the ritual hoop jumping of testing for my child to be considered, I was told that not only was he an idiot, I was not a good enough Christian to come to this school. Further, while he was being tested, the tester was continually trying to find lies in my application, including the number of siblings he had and the number of adults who live in the home (I assume to determine if I had a man living in the home with whom I was not married). The tester also demonstrated profound shock when I told her that my son had a half-brother. Oh, the horrors. I was then given two pamphlets telling me how to get right with God and sent on my way. What a bunch of hypocrites. I hope I never, never become their type of Christians. These are despicable, vile people. I'm so glad they rejected us. Otherwise, we would have enrolled and been miserable. Thanks, RCDS. You did us a huge favor.

Posted August 28, 2012
I am so thankful for the education and tender loving care my two children received at this school. The love of Christ is truly evident in every teacher, staff member, and principal. They truly care for all those who have been entrusted to them each year and do all they can to help each child succeed.

Posted July 15, 2012
This schools is filled with so much favortism and is very clicky it amazes me. It would be astonishing if the principal actually said hi to you. I feel that parents pay alot of money for a great education for their children and they should be receiving the extra help from the teachers when they struggle not left behind just to stay behind each and every year. I don't want to forget that one certain teacher is always judgemental and extremely harsh with the children and really needs to look for a different job, then my would she the principal allows it :(.

Posted June 24, 2012
We love this school! Our children not only receive an amazing academic edge here, but character is emphasized and nurtured as well. Their curriculum is Christ centered and top notch giving our kids a well rounded education. The teachers are caring show a genuine love for the kids while skillfully guiding them in God's word to become the best they can be.

Posted January 04, 2012
We had to pull our son out of RCDS because of a bullying situation that was never handled. The principal seemed to be on top of everything when we first started school, but then we found that many situations were too difficult to handle. We felt very out of place when volunteering our time. We weren't welcomed and actually felt in the way. It may be a fit for some, but not our children.

Posted September 05, 2011
We couldn't ask for anything more in a school. Our daughter has grown so much, thanks to the excellent teachers and amazing principal.

Riverside Christian Day School
3612 Arlington Avenue, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Riverside Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Riverside Christian Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top