Riverside, CA

Posted November 10, 2014
This place did me the biggest favor by rejecting my child and me. As we went through the ritual hoop jumping of testing for my child to be considered, I was told that not only was he an idiot, I was not a good enough Christian to come to this school. Further, while he was being tested, the tester was continually trying to find lies in my application, including the number of siblings he had and the number of adults who live in the home (I assume to determine if I had a man living in the home with whom I was not married). The tester also demonstrated profound shock when I told her that my son had a half-brother. Oh, the horrors. I was then given two pamphlets telling me how to get right with God and sent on my way. What a bunch of hypocrites. I hope I never, never become their type of Christians. These are despicable, vile people. I'm so glad they rejected us. Otherwise, we would have enrolled and been miserable. Thanks, RCDS. You did us a huge favor.

Posted August 28, 2012
I am so thankful for the education and tender loving care my two children received at this school. The love of Christ is truly evident in every teacher, staff member, and principal. They truly care for all those who have been entrusted to them each year and do all they can to help each child succeed.

Posted July 16, 2012
I have two children at RCDS. They have had wonderful teachers who care for them personally as well as their academics. They are receiving an outstanding education as well as training in Christ-like character. It is a friendly place that feels like a family, the principal even knows every student's name. I can not tell you how blessed we are to be at this school!

Posted July 15, 2012
This schools is filled with so much favortism and is very clicky it amazes me. It would be astonishing if the principal actually said hi to you. I feel that parents pay alot of money for a great education for their children and they should be receiving the extra help from the teachers when they struggle not left behind just to stay behind each and every year. I don't want to forget that one certain teacher is always judgemental and extremely harsh with the children and really needs to look for a different job, then my would she the principal allows it :(.

Posted June 24, 2012
We love this school! Our children not only receive an amazing academic edge here, but character is emphasized and nurtured as well. Their curriculum is Christ centered and top notch giving our kids a well rounded education. The teachers are caring show a genuine love for the kids while skillfully guiding them in God's word to become the best they can be.

Posted January 04, 2012
We had to pull our son out of RCDS because of a bullying situation that was never handled. The principal seemed to be on top of everything when we first started school, but then we found that many situations were too difficult to handle. We felt very out of place when volunteering our time. We weren't welcomed and actually felt in the way. It may be a fit for some, but not our children.

Posted September 05, 2011
We couldn't ask for anything more in a school. Our daughter has grown so much, thanks to the excellent teachers and amazing principal.

Posted March 10, 2011
If your child doesn't get on the train, your child will be left behind. The principal is great when everything is going fine, but is incapable of appropriately handling difficult situations. Whether the problem is students, staff or parents, you can rest assured it will be minimally addressed. Employees are encouraged to sweep issues under the rug and one particular teacher has no problem at all judging parents and displaying complete disdain and disregard for their concerns. Oh, and you'll pay top dollar for a 30+:1 student-teacher ratio.

Posted May 20, 2010
This school is amazing! A true investment for our children's future with a solid foundation in Christ.

Riverside Christian Day School 0

Posted December 19, 2009
This is one of the best schools I've visited and my children have excelled in a well rounded and challenging curriculum. The teachers are nurturing and great role models for the students who perform at least a year above that of their public school peers. the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming like an extended family and creates a good Christ-centered lifestyle

Riverside Christian Day School
3612 Arlington Avenue, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Riverside Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Riverside Christian Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top