K-6|Private

Bad
Good

We will be starting are 3rd year at Harvest Christian School this coming fall, and each year they find a way to make it even better. The teachers, administrators, and support staff are truly dedicated to both the students as well as their families. You will not find a better place for top of the line, challenging yet supportive academic learning, coupled with the solid foundation in Christ you are seeking for your child. I am thankful to God for allowing us the opportunity to have our children enrolled at Harvest Christian School.

We love this school and would very highly recommend it. My only disappointment is that it ends with sixth grade. This is my son's last year at Harvest, and we're finding it difficult pick a school for seventh; we're so spoiled with all of Harvest's wonderful resources and staff.

I'm a public school teacher, and I know what elements to search for in a great school. No school, public or private, can compare with Harvest! The school has many resources (gym, computer lab, music, technology). The teachers are credentialed, and they shine with God's love. My son has been challenged at his own level and sincerely loved and nurtured by his teacher, Mrs. Severson. He loves school. I have recommended this school highly to everyone I know.

I've been at Harvest my whole life and I know that they've come a long way... the teachers are pretty nice and actually teach well. I wouldn't be able to pick any other Christian school in the district.

My childeren attended Harvest for 3 years. I've been extremely happy with all of the teachers and their level of involvement with the kids. The teachers were patient and loving with my sometimes difficult son and he improved so much from the beginning of the year to the end - all due to the patience and instruction of the teachers. They were great with my excellent overachiever as well.

Excellent school! Very organized, teachers, administration, staff including volunteers are very nice, friendly. School is very advanced, and computer and other technology for teaching.

Last modified Harvest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6