Posted September 04, 2014
We sent our son there for a couple months. The teachers are really thoughtful and care for the students. They will go out of their way for them. My son was ready to be in grade school and that is why he no longer attends. We were having potty training issues and the first week he was there he was toilet trained. He is also considered a very active child by many, but they worked well with him. They have so many activities that keep the students engaged. I would recommend this as a daycare and would definitely send my future kids there. Definitely worth a visit.

Posted August 03, 2011
My son has been going to The Growing Place for 5 years and it has been wonderful for him. They always have fun activities and events for the children. The teachers have done an excellent job preparing him for school.

Posted July 03, 2011
The staff at TGP love their students like they are their own children. Our son started there when he was 4, and still goes for before / after school care and summer camp. We loved it so much we started our daughter there before she was 2 1/2. Not only was it awesome for the little one, but they had her potty trained in 2 weeks! The activities are stimulating and fun, and our kids enjoy going every day. We wish we had started our kids at TGP even sooner than we did!

Posted October 30, 2010
The teachers at the growing place are wonderful, they are very nice and caring! I recommend parents to come visit!

Posted April 09, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008
My child has been at the Growing Place from the ages of 1 - 4 1/2. He is getting ready to enter Kindergarten in the fall and is more than ready for the challenges. The Growing Place has allowed him to interact with other children and learn the social skills necessary to prepare him for school. The staff are nurturing and helpful. My son will dearly miss his friends at the Growing Place, and so will I.

Posted July 08, 2005
I have two children attending the Growing Place. My 2 year old is in the pre-school program and my 7 year old goes there for after school care. I love the Growing Plce! My 7 year old started when he was 10 weeks old. They have spoiled & loved him from the moment he went there. They not only care for your children but nurture their minds. He is in second grade and is doing 3rd grade work. I see my 2 year old following in the same pattern. He knows his colors and to count to 10. He says his alphabet ( as well as a 2 year old can.) I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 24, 2005