PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

We sent our son there for a couple months. The teachers are really thoughtful and care for the students. They will go out of their way for them. My son was ready to be in grade school and that is why he no longer attends. We were having potty training issues and the first week he was there he was toilet trained. He is also considered a very active child by many, but they worked well with him. They have so many activities that keep the students engaged. I would recommend this as a daycare and would definitely send my future kids there. Definitely worth a visit.

My son has been going to The Growing Place for 5 years and it has been wonderful for him. They always have fun activities and events for the children. The teachers have done an excellent job preparing him for school.

The staff at TGP love their students like they are their own children. Our son started there when he was 4, and still goes for before / after school care and summer camp. We loved it so much we started our daughter there before she was 2 1/2. Not only was it awesome for the little one, but they had her potty trained in 2 weeks! The activities are stimulating and fun, and our kids enjoy going every day. We wish we had started our kids at TGP even sooner than we did!

The teachers at the growing place are wonderful, they are very nice and caring! I recommend parents to come visit!

My child has been at the Growing Place from the ages of 1 - 4 1/2. He is getting ready to enter Kindergarten in the fall and is more than ready for the challenges. The Growing Place has allowed him to interact with other children and learn the social skills necessary to prepare him for school. The staff are nurturing and helpful. My son will dearly miss his friends at the Growing Place, and so will I.

Last modified Growing Place School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1