Rocklin Alternative Education Center 4

Posted June 08, 2012
This school is good for kids who can't concentrate in large classrooms and work better at home, on their own. However, if you are going to slack off, this school may not be good for you, because it is easy to fall behind and get a boatload of extra homework. Luckily, the teachers are great and will get you on track almost instantly.

Rocklin Alternative Education Center 5

Posted March 31, 2011
Rocklin Alternative Education Center, also known as Rocklin Independent School is an independent study program for students in Grades K - 12. We offer students an opportunity to learn at home and their own pace. Many of our students prefer to stay at home and learn what they need without all the "drama" of going to a regular school day program. Many of our high school students graduate early, and our elementary program works one-on-one with both the parent and the child in order to meet grade level standards. If you are looking for an alternative to the regular classroom setting and want to help your student learn at home, then Rocklin Independent School is the place for your student.

Rocklin Alternative Education Center 5

Posted January 19, 2006
I think this is an excellent program for children that are distracted by other peers etc... at school. My child was not doing to well at the high school so, reluctantly I let him try it. Turns out that he does much better then when he attended the regular high school. As for the school itself I'm not to keen on. All I know is that my child does better so, I think if your child is not doing well in the regilar high school then independent studies is an excellent program.

Rocklin Alternative Education Center
3250 Victory Drive, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Rocklin Alternative Education Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocklin Alternative Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top