Posted January 06, 2011
I have 3 children that have attended Rock Creek, one still there currently. My family has been a part of the school since it opened in 2001. The school has a lot of parent involvement. The teachers are truly outstanding, we have loved every teacher we have had. It is a close-knit community where everyone knows eachother. I think most everyone we know at Rock Creek says "We love Rock Creek!"

Rock Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2010
I agree with the other parent that said that the Principal has no accountability for the actions of the teachers and staff. Walking around with a smile does not make her a good leader or educator.

Posted February 09, 2010
Love this school and the district! Teachers like Ms. Hellen are why my son LOVES to go to school each day. We cannot be more happy with the education my child is receiving. Parent involvement is very high and I certainly enjoy being a part of that. I am happy that there is a 'no bully' policy and that the standards are so high..this (along with great teachers) translates to great scores. Keep up the great work, Rock Creek!

Posted September 30, 2008
Our child just began attending Rock Creek this year. We have found the principal very helpful as well as the teachers and other staff. The emphases on safety and no bullies allowed are impressive. We noted at Back to School night a lot of parent involvement. The teacher to parent communication is great. What a welcome after a hectic move! It has helped much in our settlement.

Rock Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2008
The Principal has no accountability for the actions of the teachers and staff. We are experience because the Principal's response is 'I don't want to know and don't have to know about it! attitude' There are some good teachers in that school, but we need more good ones.

Posted September 03, 2008

Rock Creek Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2008
Miss Almquist is the best. My son has gone to this school for the last 3 years and is doing great. He loves going to school. Mrs Sutter is a great principle, she is always there with a smile.

Rock Creek Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2007
Academically, Rock Creek is strong. The school lacks an integrated arts and music program. The art docent program is helpful and so is VAPA but the creative work exists on the fringe of academics instead of integrated into a whole educational approach. Also, there is no grass on which the children can regularly play. All blacktop at an elementary school seems nonsensical. And rules are *strictly* enforced. My son is actually afraid to run during recess out of fear of getting in trouble.

Posted May 07, 2007
Excellent commitment by teachers, admin, and support staff. Kindergarten's Mrs. Stinchfield is spectacular with the kids. Great opportunities for parents to be involved in the classroom. I would like to see less testing and an expanded music program (perhaps a band). My kids really do enjoy going to school. It is a safe, nurturing environment. Discipline issues have been minimal and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Posted September 27, 2006
The teachers and staff care about the children and their education. It is a great school and we could not be more happy with the entire district.

Rock Creek Elementary School
2140 Collet Quarry Drive, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Rock Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top