Ruhkala Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2014
the teachers are great at this school until there is a problem and I asked for my child to be tested, then the administration takes it's sweet time to respond back or to follow through, very disappointed on that aspect....

Posted August 24, 2013
We have had a wonderful experience at Ruhkala. I am most impressed with the teachers and their dedication to the student as an individual. My child will get work sent home that is specialized to their learning level. Thank you Ruhkala staff!

Ruhkala Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2009
Wow! What my child learned in kindergarten this year is just amazing. She is so happy! The teachers are very team oriented and make every effort to give each child what they need. No cookie cutter here! They also encourage the families of students to work as a team involving them with many activities so they get to know each other. They teach sign language and along with everything else they teach diversity for all people including those with disabilities! Mr. Yee we will miss your smiling face and wonder how anyone can replace you! Thank you all for everything you do for our children and our community.

Posted April 02, 2009
I'm sorry you had a bad experience at Ruhkala. Our family is hispanic and we've had nothing but positive experiences at this school. Everyone from the principal, staff and fellow parents have been warm and welcoming.

Ruhkala Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2009
Ruhkala is a great school education wise. my child has a wonderful teacher. on the down side demographics! yes i understand it is Rocklin but i have never felt so much prejudice than from the parents at this school. I guess if your a white married couple over the age of 35 , love to meddle and have the perfect child then you will love this school!

Posted February 10, 2009
We love Ruhkala. My daughter has been there since it opened and loved every teacher she had had. Great principal who really gets involved with the students. We have been VERY happy and are excited our second child will be starting next year.

Posted December 13, 2008
Mr. Yee has done an amazing job with this school. A+

Posted June 12, 2008
My kids love Ruhkala and the instruction is outstanding. We just moved here from a school with a 956 and we are actually happier at Ruhkala, it is so well rounded, education, music, theater and sports!

Ruhkala Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2008

Ruhkala Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2008
Ruhkala is a wonderful school with a very caring and fair principal. The teachers are dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children. Thank you Ruhkala Staff!

Ruhkala Elementary School
6530 Turnstone Way, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Ruhkala Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruhkala Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top