Destiny Christian 3

Posted March 09, 2014
Pros: - Well organized - Director is very kind, and always available - Teachers were (mostly) kind and warm - Helpful for potty- training for Preschoolers - Affordable - Decent hot lunch program Cons - Parent communication - I inquired twice about their methods of discipline and was given a general "redirection" answer. When my son began attending, it became apparent that young children are given a time out for misbehavior (fine) and then asked to pray to God for forgiveness. Now, we believe in God (or we wouldn't be here) but I think that kind of thing should be communicated to parents. I don't want my son's introduction (as a 3 year old) to praying- to be for "sinning" only. Additionally, he was not made to reconcile with the student he wronged. This isn't in line with our parenting philosophy. - I discovered (without being told this) that they were short staffed for several months and my son was not getting to play outside ALL afternoon. For hours- he was in a single room expected to use inside rules. Needless to say this caused behavioral issues which we also were not notified directly about. When I inquired- I was told they had no plans to fix staffing. We left at this point.

Destiny Christian
6900 Destiny Drive, Rocklin, CA  95677
Last modified Destiny Christian is a Private school that serves grade K
Destiny Christian Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.