Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

Have had only one teacher play favortism in her class unfortunately, of the rest have been pretty great.

My son loves this school, I will keep him here until 6 grade. He use to go to another school in Rocklin, they were good in teaching but I didn't like how they made the kids feel bad by when they were absent. They should of discuss it with the parents. Or when they didn't finish there work they had to sit on the steps n read n watch the children play. Plus I would see during recess the yard duty lady's not even watching the students, they were to busy talking to each other. But Antelope isn't like that they are friendly, excellent teaching. They tell ALL STUDENTS everyone plays or no playing at all, I love they watch the children playground they talk to the parents about the absence. There is no bullying around, the school gets after them quickly. Everyone gets along, that's how it should be. Plus the PTA helps towards school field trips :) the other school I didn't know where the PTA money went??? Antelope tells u, I like that. Like I say, my son is very happy at this school, plus he got the honor roll, one B+ and about two A's n a lot of A+ :) great job Antelope, u should b proud. Thank U so much on helping my son n making him happy being there. Keep up the good work. :)

This is a fantastic school! Every year our API scores get better and it's all because our principal and teachers care. I have a Kindergartener and a 2nd grader and have been very happy with their education so far. Get involved partents...it makes a world of difference in your school!

This school has excellent teachers as well as a great Principal that is involved with many activities. You will always see Mr. Murphy greet all the students as well as the parents. There is a lot of help from the parents volunteering and this school acts like one big happy family. I wouldn't switch schools for my child.

You cant ask for a better school for your child. Mr Murphy is awesome, the office staff, nancy and janet are great. the teachers are all great. i will not move out of the area, would not leave this school. it is a warm caring environment for your child

Excellent educational experience for my Third grader. He enjoys school and looks forward to going each day. Staff and parents all work well together to achieve a rounded educaiton for the students. Prinipal knows each child and most parents by name! Feels like home. Thanks ACE for fun and learning!!

This is a very nice school. The principal, the office staff and teachers are all very nice and easy to communicate with. They are all very helpful and kind.

This school has been a wonderful experience for my daughter who has attended AC for three years now. I look forward to enrolling her sister this spring for kindergarten. I refuse to move out of the area for this school. Mr. Murphy is one of a kind and is always there when you need him. I wish all principals could be that awesome!!

Last modified Antelope Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.