Posted February 20, 2014
The staff at Cobblestone is wonderful! It is a small community school that does wonderfully with the resources it has. There is a lot of parental involvement, which is encouraged and somewhat relied on with today's lack of funding for education. The principal is very involved with the students so they don't just see her when they are in trouble. My daughter is only in first grade but I have gotten to know several teachers, and when speaking with other parents I have yet to hear anything negative about any of the staff.

Cobblestone Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2013
Cobble Stone and Rio Del Oro, both are awful places to work, and awful places to send your children. If you live in this area send your child to Arboga Elementary. Academically they are far more advanced than Plumas Lake, and with better teachers. I'm sending my child back to Arboga just after a few weeks at Plumas Lake Elementary School District.

Posted April 26, 2011
My son started kindergarten at Cobblestone for the 10-11 school year and we have been very happy with the school & the teachers! He is in a special education program to help with his speech delays and he has made phenomenal progress! The teachers are so committed and dedicated and treat each child as an individual. I originally had looked into private school but due to the costs of daycare & private school since i work full-time, we just couldn't afford it. I am definitely happy that we chose to live in Rocklin for our son to go to a better school! We have been beyond pleased with Cobblestone. Keep up the good work! :)

Posted September 28, 2010
My son just started this year for kindergarten and so far we are very happy! He loves all of his teachers and they are all so dedicated to the children and their individual needs!

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted September 17, 2007
We have three children who attend Cobblestone Elementary.They are in first ,fourth and fifth grade and all started at Cobblestone . Cobblestone is a great learning environment all the way around from the highly skilled teachers who care and a super involved principal who always knows what is going on , awesome parent volunteers including a dedicated PTC equals a wonderful learning experience. What more could you ask for? More money for our schools but that is a nationwide problem . Did I mention a great neighborhood as well.

Cobblestone Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2007
Great neighborhood, great potential, all lost in the execution. If you are looking for a system that pays lip service without follow thru, this is the school for you. This is definitely a pass.

Cobblestone Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
This was an awesome school. Most of the teachers has several years tenure. The principal was very friendly, and my daughter loved it. A very neighborhood feel!

Cobblestone Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2005
I have a very different picture of Cobblestone elementary school. While my fifth grade daughter did well and had a lovely teacher, they had to work off of copies from their math book because there were not enough textbooks to go around. If you have a special needs child, RUN, don't walk, to a different school district.

Posted March 31, 2005
My daughter is in 3rd grade, and also attended 2nd grade at this school. Her experience has been wonderful, she has grown academically and socially. The method of teaching works very well for her, she can be a challange as she is easily distracted, yet she has been kept on course, and if anything is ever going on to show that she is deviating, we are promptly notified. I am very proud of her accomplishments, they are her own and with the direction of Cobblestone, teachers and staff she has a strong desire to push herself. She has many friends and the deversity of students keeps her eye open to the world around us.

Cobblestone Elementary School
5740 Cobblestone Drive, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Cobblestone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cobblestone Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top