Bad
Good

We have been attending Cobblestone for four years and I have to say, we have had wonderful, supportive teachers. Our child had Mrs. Tara Hammond in 3rd grade and 5th grade and she has been great. Our child receives services and I cannot tell you how positive and supportive the staff has been. One teacher has been a huge advocate for our child and this means so much as a parent. The principal is amazing, so involved with the kids. She is equally involved with her staff and an active participant at school events. She is a great leader and we love her. Through volunteering I have the opportunity to witness the camaraderie the staff share and you can see they support each other and are dedicated to their school. Cobblestone may not be the new, fancy school but the heart and soul of the school is where the staff is and how they work together to accomplish their goals. Our child has flourished in this school and we are grateful for the wonderful teachers we have had the pleasure of working with, including Mrs. Tara Hammond. As a parent, she has been professional, receptive towards our needs and has listened to our concerns. Our child and his friends were excited to get her a second time when they reached 5th grade. I have only respect for Mrs. Tara Hammond and all the staff at Cobblestone Elementary School.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have had positive relationships with all our teachers over the years and never had a bad or negative experience. Our children have loved their teachers and they have had positive influences over our kids. The principal included.

Develops character: Agree

They hold assembly's to educate the children on their value system, it is noted in their handbook and reiterated throughout the school year through memos, reminders, assemblies, school events, etc.

Cobblestone is a great school with wonderful teachers...for the most part. My best advice is to avoid Tara Hammond at all costs. She is a disorganized disheveled mess with aggressive and disrespectful tendencies. Trust me that's the last thing you want to deal with when your child's education is top priority.

The staff at Cobblestone is wonderful! It is a small community school that does wonderfully with the resources it has. There is a lot of parental involvement, which is encouraged and somewhat relied on with today's lack of funding for education. The principal is very involved with the students so they don't just see her when they are in trouble. My daughter is only in first grade but I have gotten to know several teachers, and when speaking with other parents I have yet to hear anything negative about any of the staff.

My son started kindergarten at Cobblestone for the 10-11 school year and we have been very happy with the school & the teachers! He is in a special education program to help with his speech delays and he has made phenomenal progress! The teachers are so committed and dedicated and treat each child as an individual. I originally had looked into private school but due to the costs of daycare & private school since i work full-time, we just couldn't afford it. I am definitely happy that we chose to live in Rocklin for our son to go to a better school! We have been beyond pleased with Cobblestone. Keep up the good work! :)

My son just started this year for kindergarten and so far we are very happy! He loves all of his teachers and they are all so dedicated to the children and their individual needs!

We have three children who attend Cobblestone Elementary.They are in first ,fourth and fifth grade and all started at Cobblestone . Cobblestone is a great learning environment all the way around from the highly skilled teachers who care and a super involved principal who always knows what is going on , awesome parent volunteers including a dedicated PTC equals a wonderful learning experience. What more could you ask for? More money for our schools but that is a nationwide problem . Did I mention a great neighborhood as well.

Great neighborhood, great potential, all lost in the execution. If you are looking for a system that pays lip service without follow thru, this is the school for you. This is definitely a pass.

Last modified Cobblestone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.