Rocklin Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2014
The teachers are great all except the PE teacher Michelle Rabe, she is the worst teacher I have ever encountered. She screams at the children she's threatened as well as called the kids names, she's a bully. The principle is great as well as the office staff. It's a shame they have such a terrible PE teacher if I wasn't for her I would give the teacher quality five stars.

Posted September 26, 2013
Rocklin Elementary is Awesome!! The teachers work hard to have all of the students on the same level.

Posted January 03, 2013
My son has been going to Rocklin Elem. for 3 years. Everything is top notch. The teachers are amazing. The kids in the GATE program can excel. My son says the PE teacher doesn't yell, and is nice. I travel to get to this school, and it is worth it! My son's teacher said that 5 of 2012's valedictorians from Rocklin were in her class when they were in 4th grade. That is why there is such a long waiting list to get into the GATE program here. The best time to get your kid in is 2nd grade after the 1st grade GATE test. Yes, the parking is bad. The school has to share a campus with Rocklin Academy. I just come early and have no problems.

Rocklin Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2012
The parking lot pick up and drop off is so poorly managed I have little doubt the school itself is run worth a darn. I can't wait to transfer my student out of this school. It's a shame if your child makes it into the GATE program that you have to send them to this campus for full time GATE classes.

Rocklin Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2012
We are jumping ship. This school is sinking. Too many of RES's teachers are ready for retirement and done teaching. Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Powers are shining stars! Our years with these teachers were rich with learning, personal growth and academic improvement. There is little parent support or involvement, the PTC is impotent and self serving. I'm sad for this little school because other Rocklin schools don't suffer from these problems. I hope things change under the new leadership.

Rocklin Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2012
This school is definitely worthy of 4 stars, however the PE teacher alone has brought my rating to a 1 (the lowest I could give). Every time I am on campus, I hear her screaming and belittling some poor child. I understand that children need structure and verbal discipline, but she takes this to a whole other level! I am not sure why she hasn t been fired yet. Her disrespect to those children disgusts me, and something needs to be done. I would not recommend sending your child here, unless they don't participate in PE EVER!

Rocklin Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Rocklin Elementary has great teachers who really care, offers enriching after-school clubs, and has an enthusiastic and caring principal.

Posted August 20, 2008
Wow! This school has an excellent balance of academics, extre-curricular, and parent involvement. My son started 3rd grade here and it was like he was lit on fire with enthusiasm for school. It is an older campus (1950/s) but the energy that the students feel on campus is reflected in excellent test scores and social interaction. Great school!

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted April 24, 2008
this is the best school My child loves her teacher everthing about this school is excellent they care about the kids

Rocklin Elementary School
5025 Meyers Street, Rocklin, CA  95677
Last modified Rocklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top