Posted December 27, 2010
My kids have been attending BBCA for years and I am extremely happy with the academics they have been taught. The kids take national standardized academic tests and my kids score in the high 90s every time. I asked the principal if this is common and he said that all but two students in the whole school are performing above the national average on these standardized tests. My experience at Berean has been that the academics are top notch.

Berean Baptist Christian Academy 1

Posted November 07, 2010
My child attended here for 2.5years The church members are the teachers,they have NO teaching certification. (NONE) If you are looking for daycare for K4 K5 ,this is a great start. But,for higher education (1st-12th) ,the main focus is the bible, NOT your childs basic education needs.They do NOT issue any REFUNDS. Every child needs a good education, basic study's are just as important ,as is realigon.This sould be called a high priced indepenent study group,NOT A SCHOOL.

Posted February 18, 2010

Berean Baptist Christian Academy 1

Posted November 09, 2009

Berean Baptist Christian Academy 2

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted May 06, 2008
We have been very appreciative of the extra mile that BBCA's staff is willing to go with our children; whether it is in academic, spiritual or their social development; whether it is the extra time a teacher takes to meet with our child time and time again to help better understand a concept that may not come as easily to him, or spending time in Godly counsel to better steer our teenager through the bumps he must face in the path of life. It is a safe place; a place we know our children can go to learn the fundamentals of education without including the 'social agenda' of our time. We consider BBCA an extension of what we are trying to instill in our children at home while also giving them the building blocks on which to build the foundation of their education.

Posted May 06, 2008
I will never be able to repay Berean Baptist Academy for the foundation my daughter has received; not only academically, but spiritually. In this life there are so many choices to be made regarding the well-being of our children. I know, without a doubt, that placing my daughter in this school is one of the best choices I have ever made. As the years go by I find myself still in awe of how blessed my family is to be a part of such a wonderful program.

Posted May 06, 2008
I have two daughters ages 13 and 14. They have attended Berean Baptist Christian Academy since they were in K-4. You will not find a better school anywhere: the curriculum at BBCA is outstanding; the teachers are excellent and truly love the children. This is not just a job for these teachers, it s a calling. I can drop my children off in the morning and know that they are going to be safe. I don't have to worry about the language they will be exposed to or the types of children they will be hanging out with. The children at Berean are well behaved and well mannered. You will find no scantily clad girls or boys, no gangs, no pants down around the ankles. When you drop your child off in the morning you can rest assured that they are receiving the best Christian education available.

Posted February 02, 2008
Two of my kids are currently attending Berean Baptist Christian Academy and my third will start next year. I love the personal attention that my kids get with a small class size and I feel safe leaving them there. My kids attended preschool there when they were 4 years old and finished the year able to do rudimentary reading. In Kindergarten at 5 years old they can read just about any simple materials I put in front of them. The rates are surprisingly affordable. I strongly recommend checking Berean out.

Berean Baptist Christian Academy
6298 Country Club Drive, Rohnert Park, CA  94928
Last modified Berean Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Berean Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top