Bad
Good

Harvest Valley Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2014
I love this school. My son has been attending harvest for 2 years now. His dad, brothers, and sisters also attended this school. The teachers really care about their students and education is important there. If you have a concern, speak up! They value the parents comments and concerns. Overall its a great school

Posted September 09, 2013
I think this school is just okay. My daughter's are starting their second year at this school. The lack of support in academic achievement over attendance is saddening. Attendance seems to be the main focus of the school. We did have one good teacher out of the two. Hard to fill the "academic shoes" of the school we came from.

Posted February 02, 2010
Our child has attended Harvest Valley since 2006 and is going strong. We are in a small, lower income community but I feel the school continues to improve, despite budget woes and cutbacks. If you want improvements - speak up, volunteer, sit in your childs class - do something besides complain! There is always room for improvement but overall, our school is great compared to others. I know and respect most of the staff and feel comfortable that my child is safe at school and is learning everyday.

Harvest Valley Elementary School

Posted May 01, 2009
I have two boys who attend this school and am very please with the response I get from the principal when ever I have a problem. The teachers are all great both my boys have had different teachers and I never had an issue with any of them. I would really recommend this school.

Posted January 04, 2009
I have been teaching at Harvest for 3 years now and I am blown away by the changes! The school has really turned itself around...and we keep getting better!! Our scores are improving, the children are being challenged and our principal is working hard to develop each staff member professionally. We set goals for our kids and expect nothing less...NO EXCUSES!!

Posted April 15, 2008
This school is one of the best schools!! My daughter is a second grader and has been attending since pre-K. I was actually a student there as well years ago and alot of the same teachers are still there so it is neat to see them teaching my daughter as well. My daughter is advanced in her reading, writing, spelling and math compared to other children in our family that are attendng other schools in the menifee valley school district and My daughter also has learned much more than they have as well. I actually live 25 mins away from the school in Canyon lake and I make the drive daily so my daughter can attend this school instead of Menifee.

Posted February 29, 2008
I think that Harvest Valley is a wonderful school. There have been many changes in the last year and a half. My child has met her goal two times and is on the 'I Met My Goal Wall'!

Posted June 10, 2007
There is very little academic quality to Harvest Valley. A handful of good teachers cannot and shouldn't have to compensate for and otherwise poorly run school. A new principal has helped this year but the district has no money and shouldn't pretend they can run a school on nothing.

Posted April 26, 2007
I am a teacher at Harvest Valley, I understand that things may be mishandled from time to time by the adminstrators, but I do believe that Harvest Valley is a safe place to send your kids. The staff are kind and very helpful when it come to students who are in needs.

Harvest Valley Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2005
I have two children at Harvest Valley. They both have been at this school for about two years. I was a little upset when I found that there was no type of art or music classes available for these young minds. Especially since my oldest was very much involded in band at his last school. My oldest child does well in school from what I can see. I really do not get much of an update other than report cards and progress reports.I have not been contacted for meetings. My youngest child has had a problem with adapting to a teacher that screams at the children behind closed doors and makes no attempt to help a child that may seek help in certain subjects. She favors certain children who will be successful. She makes no effort to contact parent for meeting. There is a lck of parent teacher communication. goodluck

Harvest Valley Elementary School
29955 Watson Road, Romoland, CA  92585-9767
Last modified Harvest Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.