Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2016
This school is horrible. My children constantly come home complaining about how much the teachers don't listen and belittle them. One of their friends from 5th grade told me how the teacher kept telling the WHOLE class that she couldn't wait to get a REAL 5th grade class. How are kids suppose to enjoy any part of school if the teachers are putting them down?! Most public schools are working to stop bullying between students, seems it's fine when the staff does it.

Romoland Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2012
I have read a few of the reviews on the Romoland Elementary school. My kids went to that school 8 years ago and at that time they couldn't have a better staff from the office to the teachers to the cafeteria staff. As a matter of fact my daughters still keep in contact with one of the teachers that retired and that retired teacher and her husband came to my daughters graduation 5 hours away. I don't know what teachers are still left at that school now, but we never had a problem with any of them. As far as the area. If you moved into the area and didn't check it out before you moved that would be your problem not the school's. That area was terrible before we moved into it but we didn't have kids at that time and made the best of it. Before we moved from there we checked out not only the schools but the area's also. Maybe next time your should be checking out both area and school.

Posted January 09, 2012
The teachers do no one on one with struggling students. My child's teacher was very rude, disrespectful, and lazy! Cannot wait to either transfer my child to Mesa View or move in to a different district. It is in a horrible neighborhood. They leave the lost and found unsupervised and parents just come in the mornings and take what they want out for their own kids and even suggesting to keep and eye on it nothing has been done to change. They also make it difficult for myself to be involved in my child's classroom to try to help with where he is struggling.

Romoland Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2005
My daughter did very well at Romoland School. Her teachers were very caring and instilled in her a love of reading and writing.

Posted October 18, 2004
I dont think too highly of this school. For reasons being, my daughter's grades have dramatically dropped. I am not to fond of the fact that the school extends up to middle school and alot of the older kids and their actions have a dramatic effect on the younger kids. The school is also not in the greatest of areas. My children came from a very well respected school in a great area and I moved to a nice neighborhood and Romoland is the only school they are allowed to attend. I can only count the days that we move away from there.

Romoland Elementary School
25890 Antelope Road, Romoland, CA  92585-9660
Last modified Romoland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.