No rating

Rosemead Education Center

Private | K-5 | 12 students

Living in Rosemead

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $370,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,390.

Posted January 30, 2013

Both my kids go to this school. I think the school is not a fancy one, but the educational level is great. If you want the "learn from play" education method, then this is not for you. But if you want real solid education on math, English and structured education, this is a good place with good price too. I particularlly like their annual performance. The teachers teach the kids for months a lot of songs and dances and the kids learn to perform. The area for improvement would be the facility, it is a little old now. The arts & crafts materials are not that diverse either. But you can see obviously I love the school so much I put my second kid in there too. When they are enrolled in elementary school, they are way ahead of other kids of the same age.

Posted March 23, 2012

I am a teacher in the school. I always work hard to give the best to my classroom children. I always welcome parents to discuss with me whenever they have any questions regarding their child at school. Please feel free to make an appointment with teacher or director to discuss any issue about your son s education.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted February 29, 2012

My son has been going this school almost a year since he was little over 3 years old and he still doesn't understand and speak English. I'm not sure what students doing during class hours but I don't see any good results for almost a year.

Posted November 6, 2009

We are proud of our talented staff, knowlegeable school board, safe schools, diversity and high academic achievement. Our bond approvals and school facilities are being modernized for 21st c learning skills. Our Muscatel Middle School Science Olympiad team placed 6th in the nation last year!

Posted June 21, 2008

This school environment is fair. The principal and teachers are respondible. I would like to recommend this school to all of my friends if compare with other priate school.

Posted April 19, 2007

This school is a nice small school. The principle is professional and teachers are caring and responsible. Parents feel safe to send kids to the school. The school provide quality education for the students.

Posted March 27, 2007

I love this school. Because of its small size, pretty much everybody knows everybody. Teachers/principal can say each student's name, so I don't have to worry stranger goes in the school & grab any kids. Parking lot is not big, but still acceptable to me.

Posted April 29, 2005

limited parking, too many students per class

Posted January 28, 2005

The school is over crowded with students and the school under staffed. I believe the upper management of this school has serious problems. I recommend the school board take a serious look at this school and furthermore, audit the management promptly. I will not recommend this school to my friends.
—Submitted by an administrator