Rosemead, CA

Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
This school is AWFUL! I feel so bad for the teachers. It is part of a terrible district as well. I agree with the other reviewer about the office staff being bad. Yes they can be nice, but they don't seem to care. The school could care less about informing parents, or even taking things seriously like enforcing parents to be involved! Kids are sent to school SO SICK. and teachers try to call parents, but if parents dont want o come, the office staff just sends them back to class. Kids are ALWAYS sick at this school. My kids have to be hospitalized TWICE because no one cares to make parents have consideration. I know other schools enforce rules regarding these types of things.

Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary School 0

Posted February 26, 2010
my daughter has been here for about 5 months already and i seem not to like this school. The staffs who works in the office are careless. There was a time where i brought something to the office and ask them to gave it to my daughter, the office didn't bother to give it to her until the next day. There was another time where i totally forgot that the school let out early. They didn't call me and let me know that my daughter is waiting in office after an hour and something later. overall, i am not satisfied with this school. i feel that her old school at elysian heights is a better school.

Posted February 02, 2008

Posted August 25, 2007

Posted October 19, 2005
our family just relocated in monterery park, we are new to emerson this year. My first impression of the school, was very satisfiying. the teachers are wonderful, as well as the office staff run by mrs. lopez. and, the principal Ms. Knight is very involved, a breath of fresh air, she makes the whole school a wonderful place for children to want learn and feel comfortable while there away from home.

Posted January 22, 2005
Emerson is the best school i have ever been in. Emerson had thought me to stand up for my own rights,beleive in my self,have self esteem,care for others, study hard, help others, be kind, be respectful and everything other schools can't teach me. Even though I'm going to graduate from Raplh Waldo Emerson ELementry this year I'll still love Emerson more than anything in my life.

Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary School
7544 East Emerson Place, Rosemead, CA  91770
Last modified Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson (Ralph Waldo) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top