Rosemead, CA

Posted October 02, 2012
The press conference held at Temple yesterday by the Superintendent was a slap in the face to all students who go to Temple and their parents. To say, as the superintendent did, that Temple students were rude and disrespectful and to say they didn't have the right to give their opinions at a board meeting proves that she has no respect for our children or their families!!

Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School 4

Posted June 18, 2012
My older sister and I were students here and we both turn out pretty well.

Posted September 07, 2008
I'm a student from this school and I think it's wonderful. All the teachers are kind and if you're failing, they send you to these great programs and help tutor you. Our principle had really high expectations(:

Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School 3

Posted July 13, 2008
Some of the students are not honest in this school. Please let your children know to keep the valuable things ( cell phone, wallet) with them at all time. This school has lot of after school activities but very few students get involve. I strongly recommend parents to encourage their children to join .

Posted February 14, 2006
I'm a student from Temple Intermediate, and to me, this is a fantastic school. When the students are failing classes, the assistant principal (currently) Ms. Rock made a program called Achievement Gap to discuss how to raise up their grades. Not only did she talk with the teachers, she also picked students to talk with. Anyways, I think this school is great (just not the principal!).

Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School

Posted January 05, 2004
This school has many extra programs. Such as for the students falling behind and also students achieving ahead. The teachers have much experience and discipline and most important, the school has a nice organized office. When I came in, I was greeted in friendly matter and was very helpful in aswering questions. The most dissapointing part is lacking some supplies and also not enough involvement from parents.

Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School
8470 East Fern Avenue, Rosemead, CA  91770
Last modified Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Temple (Roger W.) Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top