Top Kids 1

Posted January 25, 2014
Dr. Su is sloppy, dishonest, has a slovenly appearance, and is only interested in making money. Do not do business with this man, you will regret it!

Posted March 19, 2013
My daughter is 2.5 years old and she's been in Top Kids for 4 months. She did not speak English so it was quite tough for a young kid in her age. She had a wonderful time at Top Kids, however, thanks to the great teachers, especially Ms. Francine Rodriguez who took my daughter as her own child and really loved her. I'm very pleased with Top Kids and very grateful for the great teachers. It's a pity that we moved out of town too fast, but I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Posted June 03, 2011
My daughter has been going to Top Kids since she was 2 & a half and potty trained there. My daughter was spoiled. At the first 2 months, she cried every morning, and I always talked to the teachers there to make sure my daughter was alright. My daughter will be 5 this year. She is discipline, polite & friendly. She loves all the teachers there, especially Ms Veronica who helps her build up self confidence & Ms Sylvia who has patient with her journal. Top Kids is not a big school but provides a safe & clean environment for kids. Academic wise is great. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 03, 2011
My son has been going to Top Kids for 3 yrs now. He loves the school as well as the teachers there. My son has speech delayed and the teachers there are really patient with him, especially Ms. Sylvia. Ms. Sylvia teaches the kindergarten class and she knows that my son needs the extra help. She would always put in the extra time and effort to work on him one on one. I am really glad I chose this school for my son. This school has helped my son to build a solid foundation for his future education. Thanks to all staffs at Top Kids!!

Posted May 17, 2011
I've enrolled my daughter in Top Kids since she was 2 years old and now she is moving onto 1st grade. I'm so satisfied with the staff and teaching there that I've also enrolled my 2 years old son this year. Thanks to Ms. Francine's caring and teaching my son has transformed from a spoiled brat to a student that listens and shows discipline. I would like to also thank Ms. Sylvia for shaping my daughter to be one of the top students in the class. Thank you Top Kids and keep up the good work!!!

Posted December 01, 2010
My son is currently attending Arlene Bitely Elementary School but he still loves top kids preschool.

Top Kids 1

Posted July 05, 2010
I wrote the positive review on November 16, 2008. Here I am again with some more comments about this school. > Director and several teachers love gossip > Weak school leadership/ director doesn't know much about education/ academic programs & depends on the teachers a lot > No guidelines for homeworks/ classworks, eg the pre-K class has the SAME homework as the pre-school class. They use the same workbook for different grade level!!! (Excuse me, the kids are two-years apart!) The most unforfunate is I heard a teacher yelled at the crying preschooler when I just stepped out the classroom.

Posted July 05, 2010
Our son is currently attending Top kids preschool. After looking around all over for a good school, we finally found a school that our son really likes. The school is verry clean all around. The classrooms smells fresh which we really like. We were a little concern on one of the review regarding the tuition. After looking and comparing the tuitions around the area, we found out the overall tuition was actually less than other schools and there are no other additional fees besides tuition and registration. Not only there are also no charge on material fees and Summer fees, we get free backpack, shirt and cot sheet. The important thing for us is that our son loves the school. We are so happy that he is really excited to go to school, but just one bad thing, he does not want to go home when we pick him up.

Posted April 30, 2009

Top Kids 0

Posted October 07, 2008
My daughter has attend at Top Kids for 2 years and I have to say I LOVE this school. I feel very assured becuase she doesn't cry when coming to school and I have a tough time to get her to go home, she LOVES school and that makes me happy.

Top Kids