Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted October 02, 2015
We love Topkids preschool. Very experienced teachers. My son likes it, my wife likes it and I couldn't be happier. My son has been there almost 2 yrs now. I tell all my friends to come here. One problem, long waiting list.

Posted May 20, 2015
This is a very good school. My daughter is enrolled here since she was 2. Now she's almost 6. Special thanks to Ms. Sylvia for taking care of my daughter and teaching her so many things.

Posted January 16, 2015
My daughter is 3 years old and we've tried 2 other preschools because its near my house. She cried everyday and does not want to go to school. I did some research and read lots of reviews and found out Topkids Preschool has very good reviews. It's a little far from where i live but i'm so glad that I enroll my daughter at Topkids preschool. Right from the first day, I could see my daughter was happy and wants to go to school. As a parent, knowing that your child is happy and in good hands, it makes my day at work more comforting. All the teachers there are very caring and you can see they all know what they're doing and they love the kids. Ms. Monique is the Director there and she is so helpful. I recommend this Preschool to everyone but make sure you register ahead because there is a long waiting list. It's always full enrollment.

Posted January 15, 2015
This is a Great school. We're very, very happy. My kids love to go to school everyday.

Posted March 19, 2013
My daughter is 2.5 years old and she's been in Top Kids for 4 months. She did not speak English so it was quite tough for a young kid in her age. She had a wonderful time at Top Kids, however, thanks to the great teachers, especially Ms. Francine Rodriguez who took my daughter as her own child and really loved her. I'm very pleased with Top Kids and very grateful for the great teachers. It's a pity that we moved out of town too fast, but I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Posted June 03, 2011
My daughter has been going to Top Kids since she was 2 & a half and potty trained there. My daughter was spoiled. At the first 2 months, she cried every morning, and I always talked to the teachers there to make sure my daughter was alright. My daughter will be 5 this year. She is discipline, polite & friendly. She loves all the teachers there, especially Ms Veronica who helps her build up self confidence & Ms Sylvia who has patient with her journal. Top Kids is not a big school but provides a safe & clean environment for kids. Academic wise is great. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 03, 2011
My son has been going to Top Kids for 3 yrs now. He loves the school as well as the teachers there. My son has speech delayed and the teachers there are really patient with him, especially Ms. Sylvia. Ms. Sylvia teaches the kindergarten class and she knows that my son needs the extra help. She would always put in the extra time and effort to work on him one on one. I am really glad I chose this school for my son. This school has helped my son to build a solid foundation for his future education. Thanks to all staffs at Top Kids!!

Posted May 17, 2011
I've enrolled my daughter in Top Kids since she was 2 years old and now she is moving onto 1st grade. I'm so satisfied with the staff and teaching there that I've also enrolled my 2 years old son this year. Thanks to Ms. Francine's caring and teaching my son has transformed from a spoiled brat to a student that listens and shows discipline. I would like to also thank Ms. Sylvia for shaping my daughter to be one of the top students in the class. Thank you Top Kids and keep up the good work!!!

Posted December 01, 2010
My son is currently attending Arlene Bitely Elementary School but he still loves top kids preschool.

Top Kids 1

Posted July 05, 2010
I wrote the positive review on November 16, 2008. Here I am again with some more comments about this school. > Director and several teachers love gossip > Weak school leadership/ director doesn't know much about education/ academic programs & depends on the teachers a lot > No guidelines for homeworks/ classworks, eg the pre-K class has the SAME homework as the pre-school class. They use the same workbook for different grade level!!! (Excuse me, the kids are two-years apart!) The most unforfunate is I heard a teacher yelled at the crying preschooler when I just stepped out the classroom.

Top Kids