Kids Klub San Gabriel / Rosemead 5

Posted April 17, 2014
Some day, high-quality child care and early-childhood education will be abundant, but in the mean time, I'm very fortunate and grateful to have found Kids Klub. My son started here in the Infants & Toddlers component, when he was five months old. Two children of one good friend of mine, and one child of another friend's, started at Kids Klub at just six weeks, and both of those friends were the ones who recommended it so highly to me years before I had my son. The unique and hard-to-find quality embodied in Kids Klub was confirmed by another friend who had searched high and low and ended up enrolling his son in Kids Klub around age one -- despite the fact that it's over 20 miles away from their home. All the places that were closer to home were unacceptable for several important reasons, leaving this father and his wife to believe that their son would not be given quality child care and education. Kids Klub excelled in all those important areas. My son will be four in a few months, and after 3.5 years at Kids Klub, I join a growing list of parents who love the way their children have been nurtured at this amazing place. Highly, highly recommended!

Kids Klub San Gabriel / Rosemead 5

Posted August 11, 2013
We have been attending Kids Klub since my daughter was two. She has loved the experience and we love the instructors and staff at Kids Klub. The curriculum has been an excellent preparation for her learning for the rest of her life. The children are prepared for school, studying, social interactions in groups and one on one. There is science, applied learning like cooking and special play times in "Hoopy's Store" and home environments. There is attention to the arts and even a "Art Gallery Event" once a year highlighting all the classes art. Time in the Theater for dress up and music, and just over all good solid reading, writing, language skills. Oh, and did I mention the Chinese and Spanish languages are taught to everyone as well? The Evening and Weekend Program is great as well. I highly recommend this quality educational/day-care to anyone.

Kids Klub San Gabriel / Rosemead
4930 Earle Avenue, Rosemead, CA  91730
Last modified Kids Klub San Gabriel / Rosemead is a Private school
Kids Klub San Gabriel / Rosemead Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.