Posted October 22, 2014
My son is in transitional kinder here . He LOVES his school and teacher . This school has gone out of there way to help my son . His teacher Mrs. Hack is very understanding and patient and she also has gone out of her way to accommodate my sons needs . I was a little skeptical at first but I am so happy he's comfortable here . He has learned so much since he started school and I thank his teacher and her assistant for being so kind and loving with my son .

Savannah Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2014
I have a nephews and niece that go to savannah. Overall, the school and teachers is not bad. There's just some teachers is not professional and does not treat students fairly? There's a teacher who teaches third grade are horrible. She's very rude and unprofessional. My nephew said she pick on the students she dislike and treat them very rude. I don't understand why the school even hire her in the first place if she don't do what teacher have to do? Being a teacher, she should have a good heart in order to teach.

Savannah Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2014
The school and office staff are good. But there are teachers that pick on students. They have their favorite student. There's one teacher bamed Skorheim, she's a terrible teacher and she us not professional at all. She has no respect and has no manner to students abd parents.

Posted October 27, 2013
Savannah is a great school with great teachers and staffs. My husband's niece and nephew went there and now my children go there.

Posted October 24, 2013
I'm an employee at Savannah school, however, my daughter attended Savannah School promoting to middle school in 2009. Savannah has an excellent teaching staff. They strive to have their students excel in every aspect. The staff has adopted the Leader in Me program based on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Kids. They are teaching the student how to become leaders. I recommend Savannah School for anyone who has an elementary level student.

Posted October 24, 2013
Savannah Elementary is a warm and friendly learning community. It is a place where children are valued and taught by well qualified and caring teachers. Students, parents, staff, and community members are all met with a friendly welcome in our front office.

Posted January 30, 2013
My children attended this school. Now I have a grandson who attends here. I tell everyone, I've only seen this kind of quality of teaching and care in private schools. For several years in a row this was a Title 1 Academic school, The awards are given to one Academic Achievement Award winning school that has demonstrated exceptional student performance for two or more consecutive years and to one Academic Achievement Award winning school that made the most progress in closing the achievement gap between student groups.

Savannah Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2010

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted December 07, 2008

Savannah Elementary School
3720 North Rio Hondo Avenue, Rosemead, CA  91770
Last modified Savannah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Savannah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top