Bad
Good

This school is the best school I could've hoped for with my kids. The 7 Habits for Happy Kids is an awesome program for any child. If you don't know what this is, google it! We're lucky we were able to have our kids go to school here, and I think they really care about your kids!

Shuey is a great school. The teachers (Mrs. Phillips, Mrs. Reid, and Mrs. Arevalo) here are excellent teachers. We also love the after school program. My daughter is is 3rd grade now, and I will send me son here to this school too. Keep up the great work!!!

I love this school, my daughter's teacher Mrs. Reid is the best. knowing that she give good amount of homework everyday (7-9 pages) is very awesome that way my daughter keep her brain working for at least 2hrs. thank you Mrs. Reid. School's rating are excellent, the best. my daughter loving this school :) thank you Emma Shuey ...!

Today is the last day of the school years 2010-2011 my daughter attented Shuey school from 1st-6th grade I found out that my daughter was lucky gone to Shuey all the teacher and staff was so so care of the students and Mr. Moran was doing a great job Thank you

This Principle was a major disappointment for myself and my wife and i am ashamed that we sent our daughter to his school. Our experience with one of the kindergarten teachers, her aid and the PRINCIPLE over the 2010-2011 was so awful that we moved to an adjacent city to get our daughter into another school district. It's heartbreaking to even think about it.

This is the best school That my child has every gone to. Mr. Moran is the best and the asterschool program thank you all for the great work that you do with the kids.

This is the wonderful school . The kids are lucky to have a good Principal Mr Moran. Also he care the students a lot. My daugter attented 3th grade now. All the teachers great. Also we learned a lot eveytimes the coffee talk. This is the good Emma Shuey School. Thank you .

We're happy to have our kids at Emma W. Shuey school. Wonderful teachers, Mrs. Reid, Mrs. Rahab, Ms. Auld, and many more are great role model to our children. Friendly, helpful office staff and the 'workoholic' principal Carlos Moran always care for the school. Thank you all!. Keep up your good work!

Outstanding teachers staff, Ms. Weaver, Ms Almaraz and Ms, Burton are a class apart. The Principal, Mr. Moran really takes care of Shuey. Great job. My son attended 6th. grade for 6 months (Jan.thru June), and he really learned a lot. Keep up the great Work!!

Last modified Emma W. Shuey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.