K-6|Private

Bad
Good

I love the Roseville Community School. Here are a few things that come to mind when I look at my experience at this school: arts, animals, song, dance, tradition, games, group games, cooking, parental involvement, creative play, love, fun, friendships, gentle teachers, waterplay, and real relevant learning. I feel like the teachers who work there really care about my child. I plan to stay the whole k-6 program. Childrens weeks are filled with hands on group activities and imaginative play. The children here learn really great communication skills as well as problem solving skills. They also get to see family members be involved in their learning and be involved in whole group activities and traditions. Even the parents learn a lot by being here. The teachers work creatively to make learning a well rounded proscess.They are purposefull in their lesson plans. They are attentive to the children. They listen and work with family members on a regular basis. Each student gets individualized learning in a community based environment. I want more people to send their children to the Roseville Community School. It's an experience and not just a time to send your kids to school. Its a place we grow together. -RCS Momma

This is a school where a child's needs are met on an acedemic, physical, and emotional level. They learn through self-discovery where real learning takes place, while meeting them where they're at on these three levels. True Acceptance. Phenominal Teachers. Because the children are taught conflict resolution (instead of punishment or external rewards), they learn their voice is heard while gaining confidence and a strong sense of sense. The children are Happy there and Love school. I witness every school day children truly having a Childhood. Where else can you find this type of learning environment? Incredible support. Wonderful families. The school's philosophy also makes me a better parent through learning how to speak to the students that works with, not against. This school environment offers a community where I know my child will learn, thrive, and grow in.

This school has been everything I would have wanted, and more. I finally feel like I have a school that truly complements, and enriches my parenting, instead of undermines it. My son is supported in becoming creative, imaginative, and truly intelligent. True intelligence is not reciting facts, but understanding them and questioning them. He loves going to school, and learns in a way that stays with him. He gets to experience what it truly means to be a part of a community, which I think is missing in today's society. At the end of the day, when he is grown up and out on his own, I want him to love learning, have a belief that he is a capable, and vital member of society, and be able to forge his own path in life, and I feel this school truly gives him that foundation.

A place where my daughter's needs are met at her individual level, where she is free and encouraged to express herself, where she is learning to be a loving and loveable person, where she can experiment with everything from sciences, to art, to numbers, to theatre, to 'you name it'! Where the academic concepts are explained to her in an environment where she feels encouraged to explore and challenge them, while being challenged herself! What else could I hope for?

This is the best educational opportunity. It is the only one I can imagine for my child. Nurturing and supportive teachers who really know the children and challenge them to passionately invest themselves in learning.

Last modified Roseville Community is a Private school that serves grades K-6