Posted October 12, 2008
It was my choice to change schools and go to Independence. This school has the smartest and kindest teachers I have ever had. I am sad that this site has given this school a seemingly low rating - it deserves much better. I would recommend this school again and again (and in fact, I have). I have never met another student who regrets going to Independence!

Posted August 19, 2008
I am a senior and I've attended Independence for two years (it was my choice to change schools). I LOVE the school and reccommend it to everyone. The teachers are outstanding and have a passion for teaching; they also appear to be more awake and enthusiastic because they aren't necessarily spending all day with classes of 30-40 rowdy kids. This school allows for much more time spent with extracirricular activities (sports in the morning, clubs, etc). I would give this school 6 stars out of 5!

Posted September 19, 2005
My daughter graduated from Independence. Her teachers were demanding, but excellent. She spent all four years there. Highly recommended!

Independence High (Alternative) School 4

Posted May 16, 2005

Independence High (Alternative) School 4

Posted April 29, 2004
My daughter excelled at Independence with the help of the one on one personalized service she received from her assigned teacher. Independence offers an excellent alternative to the traditional high school with a more college like atmosphere and teaching assistance.

Independence High (Alternative) School
125 Berry Street, Roseville, CA  95678
Last modified Independence High (Alternative) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence High (Alternative) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top