Posted February 05, 2013
Both of my daughters attend DC and absolutely love it there. Every teacher has their own strengths and my kids have gained an amazing amount from all of them. Principle Brown is always present with the students and it shows he cares. The PTC has put out events that were not out of budget and really fun. We appreciate the afterschool KidzArt, Science, and drama/musical productions offered. Keep up the great work DC!

Posted July 20, 2012
We are extremely please with Diamond Creek and the teachers there. We had been contemplating a move over to Fiddyment Farms, but because we loved Diamond Creek so much, we decided to stay put until both of our daughters complete 5th grade. The parent involvement is fantastic and we as parents have made some great friends through DC as well. This says a lot about a school, especially since our youngest won't start Diamond Creek until Fall 2013. Thank you to all the staff at DC!!!!

Posted June 09, 2010
We just finished our oldest daughters first grade and we had an excellent year! We love Mrs. Conaty, very structured and compassionate with all of the kids. She truly enjoys teaching. I think that this is a great school because the teachers and staff enstill rules, respect for others, and follow through with consequences. They are establishing a great foundation to build responsible young people. My youngest daughter can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall!

Posted June 03, 2010
My son loves every teacher he has had and is getting a fantastic eduacation. The principal is very involved in day to day happenings. We love it here!

Posted March 10, 2010
Love the school! My son is getting a great education.

Posted January 28, 2009
my student nina borras made great friends here.her teacher mr.barfield is great!

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted February 05, 2008
Excellent teachers and an outstanding principal. You truly feel like a member of a huge family that enjoys on-campus and off-campus events together.

Diamond Creek Elementary School 0

Posted January 16, 2008
This school is Awesome! Marty Brown the principal has gone far beyond any expectation I had as a principal. He is personal, understanding, firm, follows through, open and honest with his conversations and holds himself and his staff accountable for all commitments. My children were safe and had a wonderful experience. Their teachers Mrs. Spring and Mrs. Messineo were two of the most caring, interested, 'real' women that give a huge amount of their personal time and funds to make things work with their students. I feel blessed we had this experience with the school.

Diamond Creek Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2007

Diamond Creek Elementary School
3151 Hopscotch Way, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Diamond Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top