Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
This is our first year with Stoneridge after leaving what we believed to be an incredible private school on the East Coast. My son, who is in the second grade, loves his experience, environment and his teacher Mrs. Simmons. I have also found the school to be very receptive to feedback and open to suggestions. There are a ton of programs that help round out the child's experience. Although it has only been around 4 months, we would easily suggest Stoneridge to others.

Posted December 03, 2015
Stoneridge has been a fabulous elementary school experience for my children. The teachers and staff are enthusiastic about their job and make learning fun. Mr. Blom and the staff strive to push our children not only to be great learners, but to be better human beings as well. The school creates a great sense of community by putting on several fun family events and welcomes everyone and their voice with open arms. I have always felt like a partner in my children's academic experience and feel very fortunate to have my children at this school.

Stoneridge Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2015
Overall good teachers, but that is also the case for other area schools in Rocklin and Granite Bay.

Posted February 24, 2014
My oldest child has been attending Stoneridge Elementary for 4 years now. Each year this school continues to amaze me. They are constantly striving to be the best, adding new programs and activities each year. While attempting to academically challenge each and every student. My daughter has flourished beyond my expectations. The New Principal Mr. Blom has created an academic environment full of enthusiastic teachers. I LOVE Stoneridge, and could not be happier.

Posted November 19, 2013
Stoneridge has excellent teachers, and I couldn't ask for a more involved principle. Mr. Bloom just started with Stoneridge with year and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are always willing to help out and volunteer.

Posted November 07, 2013
My family just moved here last year and we started Stoneridge with my eldest daughter in Kindergarten. She loved her teacher Mrs. Nelson and learned so much from her. We have a new principal at our school. He is great! He is involved in the daily ins and outs and his presence is not only noticed by the students but also by the parents. As a parent, I am excited to be a part of this school. With the teacher involvement and also Parent involvement it is more then I had hoped for. This is a great school! x

Posted November 06, 2013
I have 2 kids that currently go to Stoneridge Elementary. I have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader. I have been extremely pleased with the progress that my children are making each year both socially and academically. The school has a big focus on education, enrichment, technology and much more! They have excellent teachers who truly care about their students. The teachers are very proactive and communicate well. The principal is new this year-2013 and has been a huge edition to Stoneridge. He is extremely active in all aspects of education, technology, and team work with the teachers. He has brought some great new programs to the school and continues to support a lot of great programs that have been a huge success over the years. They have a very active and supportive PTC group which supports the school's programs. They have done an excellent job over the years but I am truly excited to see how well this year in particular has gone! My kids absolutely love their teachers each year and love there their new principal!! It is a joy to send my kids each day knowing they are in excellent hands!

Posted January 10, 2013
We absolutely LOVE Stoneridge!! No doubt the best school in the area. As another reviewer mentioned, the parent/teacher involvement is very high. Mrs. DeLeo is a diamond!!! We have had her for two of our children and she absolutely goes above and beyond in every way possible to ensure that her students not only meet, but exceed the standards. I have also been very impressed with Mrs. Nelson (3rd) this year. Both of the teachers mentioned are very enthusiatic, very hands on, and communication is EXCELLENT. We get weekly emails letting us know what to expect for the week. Also, if I sent an email to either teacher, I know that I will get a prompt response. We would never consider moving out of the area, because we know that we wouldn't find anything comparable to what we have at Stoneridge. Stoneridge is the total package!

Posted October 09, 2012
Best school in Roseville and Granite Bay - teacher and parent involvement is high and the principal is very hands-on. I am so happy my son goes to school here and honestly don't know of any schools in Roseville or Granite Bay that surpass Stoneridge.

Stoneridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2011
School has gone down hill with the new prinicpal. I would NOT recommend this school to any parent.

Stoneridge Elementary School
2501 Alexandra Drive, Roseville, CA  95661-4087
Last modified Stoneridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoneridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top