Posted February 24, 2014
My oldest child has been attending Stoneridge Elementary for 4 years now. Each year this school continues to amaze me. They are constantly striving to be the best, adding new programs and activities each year. While attempting to academically challenge each and every student. My daughter has flourished beyond my expectations. The New Principal Mr. Blom has created an academic environment full of enthusiastic teachers. I LOVE Stoneridge, and could not be happier.

Posted November 19, 2013
Stoneridge has excellent teachers, and I couldn't ask for a more involved principle. Mr. Bloom just started with Stoneridge with year and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are always willing to help out and volunteer.

Posted November 07, 2013
My family just moved here last year and we started Stoneridge with my eldest daughter in Kindergarten. She loved her teacher Mrs. Nelson and learned so much from her. We have a new principal at our school. He is great! He is involved in the daily ins and outs and his presence is not only noticed by the students but also by the parents. As a parent, I am excited to be a part of this school. With the teacher involvement and also Parent involvement it is more then I had hoped for. This is a great school! x

Posted November 06, 2013
I have 2 kids that currently go to Stoneridge Elementary. I have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader. I have been extremely pleased with the progress that my children are making each year both socially and academically. The school has a big focus on education, enrichment, technology and much more! They have excellent teachers who truly care about their students. The teachers are very proactive and communicate well. The principal is new this year-2013 and has been a huge edition to Stoneridge. He is extremely active in all aspects of education, technology, and team work with the teachers. He has brought some great new programs to the school and continues to support a lot of great programs that have been a huge success over the years. They have a very active and supportive PTC group which supports the school's programs. They have done an excellent job over the years but I am truly excited to see how well this year in particular has gone! My kids absolutely love their teachers each year and love there their new principal!! It is a joy to send my kids each day knowing they are in excellent hands!

Posted January 10, 2013
We absolutely LOVE Stoneridge!! No doubt the best school in the area. As another reviewer mentioned, the parent/teacher involvement is very high. Mrs. DeLeo is a diamond!!! We have had her for two of our children and she absolutely goes above and beyond in every way possible to ensure that her students not only meet, but exceed the standards. I have also been very impressed with Mrs. Nelson (3rd) this year. Both of the teachers mentioned are very enthusiatic, very hands on, and communication is EXCELLENT. We get weekly emails letting us know what to expect for the week. Also, if I sent an email to either teacher, I know that I will get a prompt response. We would never consider moving out of the area, because we know that we wouldn't find anything comparable to what we have at Stoneridge. Stoneridge is the total package!

Posted October 09, 2012
Best school in Roseville and Granite Bay - teacher and parent involvement is high and the principal is very hands-on. I am so happy my son goes to school here and honestly don't know of any schools in Roseville or Granite Bay that surpass Stoneridge.

Stoneridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2011
School has gone down hill with the new prinicpal. I would NOT recommend this school to any parent.

Posted September 08, 2010
Magnificent and caring teachers. Excellent coordination of parent involvement. Challenging programs. Superb campus. Low number of students per classroom.

Posted June 02, 2010
Best elementary school in Roseville, hands down! Neighborhood is absolutely stunning, school is very nice, modern, clean and new. All of the teachers there are wonderful, without exception from the preschool all the way through the 6th grade. Even the school administration is top notch, courteous and always smiling. The principal, Rebecca Toto and the secretaries Diane and Deanna are wonderful, nice people. My son loves it there and we feel very fortunate to have him in the school from preschool on. I feel very confident that he is going to continue on with the great teaching he's received so far to go on to great things by the time he gets to junior high and high school, with the excellent foundation that the teachers have provided him thus far.

Stoneridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
We have been here for more than 5 years and this is such a great school. The teachers are genuine and care about every student. The principal is extremely dedicated and the community is warm. I could not imagine having my children anywhere else!

Stoneridge Elementary School
2501 Alexandra Drive, Roseville, CA  95661
Last modified Stoneridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoneridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top