Posted September 26, 2013
Can anyone tell me if this School once was a juvenile hall or some sort of Correctional Facility? I've heard it from a couple people now. Just want to know if its true before sending the kids there.

Wilson C. Riles Middle School 2

Posted September 16, 2013
I don't recommend this school unless your child is really a high achiever and self-motivated already. The principal is the biggest problem. She has been there forever and I just don't think she cares anymore. She just makes excuses and never takes responsibility for the issues at the school nor does she make any efforts to so anything differently. The pluses are that the school is safe and don't seem to have drug or violence issues, the negatives are that they are very limited on class options, field trips, extra curricular activities or prep for high school training.

Posted June 18, 2013
Can't say much about this school. My ex moved out of the dry creek school district and this yr center school denied his transfer. I was so use to dry creek and how they keep the parents so involved and keep the kids on their toes. my son had projects left and right and they guided them to be ready for college. Well I got a letter how I can remove my son from Wilson c Riles and put him in any school in the district cause they had very low test scores. I knew my son education was in trouble this yr. He would come home with head aches cause the kids miss behaved so bad in class and the teachers couldn't handle them. Projects he had one all yr. I moved over in dry creek district so my son doesn't have to go there anymore. Sad my son will miss the friends he meet but doesn't want to.go.back. He went from being a A/B student to B/C/D student cause he couldn't focus. If you can try to get a district to.district transfer and don't put your kid in this school. My.kid is willing to ride his bike for 30/45 to go to a different school instead of staying here which is just a block or so from my ex I.think.that says a lot;(

Posted January 20, 2011
I have subbed at this school and like any junior high, students of this age can be a handful. The adminstration was supportive for the most part and the prinicipal always remembered my first name. Teachers here care. Irma, campus security, is pleasant but can dish out the tough love when necessary. I don't have my own children, but if asked if I would put my child here, I'd say ... yes.

Posted June 28, 2010
Office staff are very rude especially the school nurse she needs to find another profession because she is just mean and rude to the parents and especially to the kids if you can send your child to another middle school do it this one is just BAD!!!

Posted February 06, 2010
This is the worst school you could ever send your child. My daughter attends wcr and the teachers do not know how to control a class room. The office staff are rude an disrespectful. The acedemic system is horrbile and they have no real extra help. If I were you i would recommend you DONT send your child here.

Wilson C. Riles Middle School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
WCRMS is the best school I have ever been to.I have been going there for 2 years now and yes that means I am only in 7th grade but to all you parents that say our school is quick to give out detions you need to double check your facts because 98% of the time it's the students fault and no one elses! I have seen a lot of kids that were getting D's and F's get help in class for other students and there teacher. I personally know all the staff there and each and every one of them is very kind and is willing to help the students rather than punish them. So if you think that our school is rude or unkind to other staff and the students you need to get a life and actually check your facts pefor you make a decision!

Posted September 03, 2009
The office staff is wonderful. The teachers are wonderful. It is one of the most caring and capable group of teachers I have seen.

Posted July 18, 2009
My step daughter attended this school in 7th grade (elem was k-6). She was enrolled in the AVID program, and learned valuable skills for High School and College. Her teachers were very involved, and easy to get in touch with. When her grades dipped to a C-, the teachers responded immediately and told my daughter exactly what was needed to bring the grades up. She ended with a high B average, many friends, and a confidence in herself not seen in many of today's teens. We were told she would not be able to start on the first day, and when I spoke with the VP, he solved the problem in less than an hour. All the ladies in the office are very helpful, but then again, I show them respect. Perhaps June 2 could try that.

Wilson C. Riles Middle School 0

Posted June 02, 2009
Wilson Riles is one of the most horrible schools a child could ever attend. The front office staff are some of the most miserable women I have ever come across. Some of the teachers are good, but for the most part, they seem overwhelmed.

Wilson C. Riles Middle School
4747 Pfe Road, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Wilson C. Riles Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson C. Riles Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top