Roseville, CA

Creekview Ranch Middle School 2

Posted August 24, 2013
Preety good school I like the PE teachers i like new principle lunches are normal

Posted February 26, 2013
Our daughter have learned so much at Creek View Ranch Middle School. Great teachers and administrators.

Posted December 07, 2011
This school is BEUTIFUL. The staff there is amazing. It helped my kids do better in school. My son was bullied in Antelope Crossing ad no one would help him. The staff didnt care. So we moved to Creekview and my son loved it. He was an honor roll student , all the teachers helped him so much. I am very glad to send my child to that school.

Creekview Ranch Middle School 1

Posted November 08, 2011
A giant waste of taxpayer money. Beautiful campus with administrators and teachers that do not help children learn. The Sacramento Bee just reported over 100 kids being suspended out of the 600 students with 1 expulsion. That means that 1 out of 6 students are being disciplined to a high level? Sounds like a warzone. My son went there just last year and we ended up moving to find a better school. Bullying, terrible morale, and foul language is rampant.

Posted August 16, 2011
I'm a student who currently just graduated from Creekview, and I have to say the two years I spent there were the best. Not only were the teachers helpful, they showed up many different learning styles and helpful tools for the future. 8th grade was the best year for me. The teachers for 8th grade are hilarious, fun, and just like to make class worth coming to. I learned to love Social studies after 8th grade started, because of the amazing teacher. The sports there were fantastic. I played two sports while I went there ( Softball and Basketball )and I have to say that year was the best for sports. The coaches are great, if your daughter or son want to do sports there you should strongly encourge them to. They will not just make more friends from being on the team, but make life long friends. I have to say I became freinds with people I never imagined talking to before, and I'm so thankful for that. Over all this school is a great school. They have many fun activites for your kids to be involed, and a great staff. Goodluck to all the kids going there you'll have a great time (:

Posted April 04, 2011
I am an eighth grader at Creek View and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is an excellent school. Personally I believe that the eighth grade teachers, all of them, are one of the best things the school has to offer. They don't just read out of the book and expect you to understand and keep up, they use humor and kindness to make sure that everyone understands the lesson. I know that if i ever had a problem i could go to any one of them and they would help me the best they could. The staff is friendly and helpful and Creek View is simply an Excellent place to go every day. Anyone attending this fine school would be lucky.

Creekview Ranch Middle School 2

Posted March 22, 2011
My son has attended this school since inception. The current 2010/2011 principal is terrible, I had to report him to the superintendent twice. The male 8th grade teachers are engaged, hardworking and professional, the female 8th grade teachers are ineffective, some have poor attendence, and most are frequently behind. The new principal's dictatorship-style has corrupted the formerly competent vice principal and the new principal doesn't welcome constructive feedback. The male teachers treat parents with respect and a helpful attitude. The female teachers and admin higher ups treat parents with disdain and have to be monitored for violating students and parents rights. If you send your child here you will need to be VIGILANT. If you don't like the story you are getting, follow up higher up the chain of command because the rules are frequently re-written here but those revisions aren't published or dispersed, (this is often because they violate common sense, professionalism, and American tradition). The former principal is gravely missed and the teacher reputation is sinking because of poor management.

Creekview Ranch Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2011
They go through teachers like water .To many test . Three years here my kid struggled every year. Also two principles in the three years my child attended. There is a problem and they know it but wont fess up. Its my child that loses out don't let it be yours too. She does all the work but doesn't do well on there test oh well. The stress level is through the roof. My poor kid is losing the best years of her life. Remember its not all about money these are kids not adults lets treat them like that.

Creekview Ranch Middle School 3

Posted November 29, 2009
Omg i am going to this school and its ok the teachers are awsome and fun.8Th grade is great to be in because i have mrs. Belli and she is awsome....There are bullies.

Posted August 28, 2009

Creekview Ranch Middle School
8779 Cook Riolo Road, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Creekview Ranch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekview Ranch Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top