Posted May 16, 2013
Junction school is an all around great school for kids and teachers. they have great learning proceedures to follow...Computer classes impressed me a lot, gearing kids for this very fast Hi Tech socieity.

Posted April 19, 2013
Wasn't crazy about this school the 3 years my kids attended. Kindergarten teachers were great, but it went down hill from there. Principal wasn't approachable or friendly. Glad that we were able to transfer our kids & they now attend an amazing school!

Junction Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2011
My children have been at Junction since its first year in 2008 (Kinder and 3rd grade at that time). I think the school has done a fabulous job with the resources they have. It saddens me when I read some of the reviews that compare Junction with local schools that are well established. The risk you take when placing your children in a new school is that programs that are offered at established schools will not be offered at a new school. Our enrollment has grown exponentially in the last 3 years and the staff and principal have adapted well. My daughters are thriving and have been more than prepared for the next grade. Their teachers have always had time for me and I have never had a poor interaction with Principal Vincent. Pick-up and drop-off are a challenge, but I have found that to be true of all schools we have attended. If parents followed the rules put in place for the safety of their children, they would find they wouldn't be "harassed". Junction is a young school and I think it is great. In 10 years it will be even better! Go Jaguars!

Junction Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2010
My son is going for the second year to this school. teachers and office staff are good. I have spent lot of time trying to compare how other schools are teaching vs this one. I like the method they are following. But they are going slow. They give very little home work to1st grader. I think they made a impatient traffic cop as a principal for this school. She harasses parents during drop off and pickup. Makes weird and confusing rules about pickup. I think if she stops worrying about traffic around the school and worries about kids in her school, this school may improve. I gave 4 stars because some teachers in this school are great. They love kids. and willing to use a different method if current method doesn't work.

Junction Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
Junction is a great brand new School, this only being their 2nd year. In a time where the state continues to cut funding for our schools, teachers being pink slipped every year and the economy in the tank...the fact that Junction manage to open at all is wonderful. We have an amazing Principal who spent Junction's 1st year teaching Kindergarten and acting as Asst. Principal. This year she is a full time Principal who is at every school function, PTC function and her own children attend our school. If she didn't have faith in Junction, she would send her chilren elsewhere. Speaking towards lacking of after school clubs,tell me what brand new school starts out with a full list of after school clubs available? Parents are more than welcome to step up to the plate and create/run clubs too.

Posted May 11, 2010
The administration is nice, but it takes a lot more than being nice to have a great school. There are no afterschool clubs, the teachers can't be bothered to support anything. They don't even attend PTC meetings. There was an art club that lasted 2 weeks and cost $90! Who can afford that? Especially if you have more than one child attending. It's shameful that there is no nature club, science club, art club, anything... because the teachers believe their job is over when the bell rings. Many of the positive reviews have come from people who have never experienced another school or came from a terrible district so they don't really know how much Junction lags behind a truely great school. Blue Oaks, just 7 minutes away is far superior. Principal Vincent needs to go there to understand how things should be done. She has much to learn.

Posted May 11, 2010
So far my experience with Junction has consisted of my daughter being 'taught' her teachers political views and being harassed when dropping off or picking her up. Other than that I feel she is getting a good education.

Posted March 16, 2010
My daughter is attending Junction Elementary. Last year she was in Twin Rivers School District and Junction is by far the best school. Principal Vincent is loving and caring. Great job Junction!

Posted March 11, 2010
I have two children attending Junction ES and I must say we are incredibly excited to be here. We came from an area that had horrible schools, mad chaos during recesses and before/after school and staff that would prefer to just get through the day than to actually spend a moments time with the child or parent. Principal Vincent spends many long hours doing her best to help her school thrive, get the funding it needs, ensure the schools safety by enforcing traffic policies, creating programs that bring the FUN back to school, handpicking her teaching staff and always makes time to put a smile on her face and talk with the parents. When you see your kids running up to give her a big hug, proves that you are at a school where your children feel safe, nurtured and recognized as an individual.

Posted March 02, 2010
I have one child attending Junction Elementary. My other kids attended another Roseville City School and Junction is by far the best school. The way Principal Vincent is with the students is amazing. She is positive, loving and caring. I have seen new students make an incredible turn around in behavior in the short amount of time they have attended this school. For a first year principal in a brand new school, my hat is off to her for a job well done. Also, the teachers are attentive to each and every student. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. DISTRICT POLICY is to send letters out to children missing an excessive amount of school. It is not the principal of any school's rule. All Roseville City Schools HAVE to send letters.

Junction Elementary School
2150 Ellison Drive, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Junction Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Junction Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top