Posted February 28, 2014
My son has been at AME for two years. The education is rigorous, yet the environment is incredibly encouraging and child-centered. I love the fact that there are three full time teachers and only 26 kids. My child has excelled beyond what we could have ever imagined. I don't know of any school that offers the kind of curriculum AME does or has as gifted teachers on staff as at AME. The Spanish immersion program is very effective and by the 2nd year the children are able to respond to rapid fire questions from the teacher. My biggest concern is going to be finding a school that will be as equally challenging for my son when he graduates from the 3rd grade next year. I would highly recommend AME to any parent.

Posted January 13, 2014
This school is incredible! All the teachers have been there so long! Some 15 years, others 30! The staff turnover is low, the classrooms are small, the teachers are so attentive and loving to all the kids. I would recommend this school to anyone! Kids finish this school ahead

Posted November 16, 2013
Best private Montessori elementary school in the area! AME offers Spanish immersion and most kids graduate with reading and math skills well above grade level. The school is a small community environment perfect for accelerated learning. We could not be happier with the outcome!

American Montessori Elementary
143 Clinton Ave, Roseville, CA  95678
Last modified American Montessori Elementary is a Private school that serves grades 1-3
American Montessori Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top