Posted April 16, 2014
Great school, good teachers... there would probably be a lot more donations and parent involvement in school PTA functions and meetings if it weren't controlled by The Real Housewives of Morgan Creek who are inappropriately dressed for school functions. .....Just saying what everyone else is thinking...

Dry Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2013
Wonderful school, great country setting campus, teachers are really helpful!! What I like is that this campus has kids just thru fifth grade and not the older kids which can sometimes lead to issues. Overall we are very happy our daughter goes here!

Posted October 31, 2012
My son has been at Dry Creek for 1st and now 2nd grade. We love it, and he has really learned well with both teachers. He is now in a 2nd/3rd grade split and I was very nervous about that. However, I have been pleasantly surprised with how well it is going. The front office staff is always so friendly, know my child by name, and are always warm. This is a huge plus! The Fall Carnival is so much fun and there seems to be a great turnout. We also love the Sunrise Kids Club after school problem offered for before and after school care, although it is expensive. My only negative feedback about Dry Creek is that they don't have a no-cost or low-cost after school program. My guess it that it isn't a priority need in this area though.

Posted June 05, 2012
My son has gone to Dry Creek from K-2nd grade. The teachers have all been very good and my son is very happy here. It does not have much in the way of facilities (like a cafeteria) but we like the small feel of the place. The Halloween carnival is a lot of fun every year!

Posted May 25, 2011
We have a Kinder student and have had a great year. There is some issues with communication of school events like wrong times, this is really a non-issue if you are involved and ask questions. The teachers have been very nice. The new principal has been great. The traffic on PFE is very crowded at the end of the school day.

Dry Creek Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted June 03, 2009
This is a wonderfuly country school. I adore my daughter's K1 and 1st grade teachers. Super educational materials. My daughter has learned so much and is enthusiastic about school. The downside is the budget is small so they cannot offer many programs but do have a computer lab center. Front office is organized and Principal Groat is very involved in all school activities; runs a tight ship. Love the school spirit! Teacher's all seem content and are great teamplayers. Couldn't be happier. Another downside is that parents are not more involved in volunteering.

Dry Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2009
This is the worst school. The kids eat outside beacuse there is no cafeteria. PE is walking what they call the track. There is no gym. My child is not learning what needs to be learned, nor is he being challenged. It is way to easy. Coming from a school in Ar izona he is learning things this year he already knew from last year. b

Dry Creek Elementary School 5

Posted September 04, 2008
I could not be happier with this school. My daughter has received a great education and has had a wonderful experience. The teachers and faculty are fantastic.

Dry Creek Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2008

Dry Creek Elementary School
2955 Pfe Road, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Dry Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dry Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top