Bad
Good

Heritage Oak has been a great school for my son. In a day and age where schools are underfunded and understaffed, HO has done a terrific job of making the most of what they have. I feel that my son is getting a top quality education so far. He's gone to this school since kindergarten and is now in 2nd grade. Thank you Heritage Oak!

My daughter is just finishing her 3rd year at Heritage Oak and every year has been wonderful. The parents are involved, responsive, most of all enthusiastic to the needs of teaching staff and the pta.

I am a grandparent, and both my grandkids love this school and their teachers. It's nice to see children that enjoy going to school and are excited about learning....therefore they must be doing something right! I do notice myself when I pick them up, they are always well organized in instructing and directing traffic and students in a orderly fashion. They are always very courtesy and polite. And did I mention, CLEAN!!!

This school's teachers and the principal are doing their best for the school and student.Teachers are doing very hard work for the best result for their student.I am so happy that my daughter is study in this school.I also see very good deciplane in this school.

My son has gone to school at HO from K-4th grade. Each of his teachers has been so unique, but my experience has been that all of them have gotten to know my son and motivated him to success. All of them have been very organized and structured, giving him the skills necessary to meet and/or exceed the standards. There seem to be a lot of fundraisers, but no more than what I see in other schools. We don't participate in all of them. What I do see happen is the strength of the HO community when a family is in need. The kindness and support is amazing when they rally together to help. To me this is part of teaching our kids what it truly means to be in community. Giving to others who are struggling through life's hardships teaches them that the focus is not all about themselves.

Last modified Heritage Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.