Posted November 14, 2013
I have two kids at QG. Our experience has been positive across the board. Academics have been good. Social experience has been good - the school maintains a student based conflict management group aimed at empowering all kids. Both my kids (both 4th graders) just finished participating in Cross Country at school and had a great time. Our dealings with teachers, staff and administrators have been great. My wife and I feel very fortunate to be able to send our kids to a school like Quail Glen.

Posted April 30, 2013
Quail Glen School has Great teachers and wonderful students. The standards are high. Teachers have high expectations from their students which helps them do their best and excel in everything they do.

Posted June 10, 2010
I have two children in Quail Glen. Both of them are doing extremely well and we have really been pleased with their teachers. The new principal is really involved in everything and I see him frequently around campus which I think is great. There is a ton of parent involvement and great spirit in the school. Quail Glen is awesome!

Quail Glen Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
I love Quail Glens teachers. The ones that i have met are really awesome! I really like the way the school is set and how it works. It's just an all around great school. Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 08, 2009

Quail Glen Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten and she is loving it. Her teacher is fantastic and is teaching her so many new things each day. She is being inspired creatively as well as academically. The one thing I love is how the teacher describes kindergarten as 'magical' and to let them love their time and their school year. I am so greatful to have my daughter in such a wonderful school.

Posted July 16, 2009
Two of my children attend this school and we have been very happy with everything there. They do a fantastic job educating our children there, plenty of parent involvement, excellent PTA and fundraisers to provide extras for the kids, great educational field trips are planned and they do a fantastic job recognizing and rewarding academic achievements and promoting good citizenship.

Quail Glen Elementary School 0

Posted June 26, 2009
We love this school and hope that our girls continue to excel academically.

Quail Glen Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008

Quail Glen Elementary School
1250 Canevari Drive, Roseville, CA  95747
(916) 771-2055
Last modified Quail Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quail Glen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top