Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 31, 2015
The principal, vice principal and all staff care greatly for the students, their safety, and well-being. My daughter is an 8th grader this year and has been at Eich since it added 6th grade and became an IB school. If the parents have questions, the teachers and administration are always responsive. If there is any type of safety concern at the school, administration is quick to inform parents by phone call and email. If a parent is involved in his/her child's education at all, he/she can go on the computerized gradebook daily to see what grades they have and most teachers even have a school-based web page where they upload assignments for parents and kids to see on a weekly, sometimes, daily basis. I have high regards for the school and its teachers in all respects. Our family has been fortunate to be in the district of such an amazing school.

Posted September 21, 2014
This is my second year at Eich as a student and I really enjoy it here. The teachers are great and understanding, and make sure everything that their students need to learn is taught. The International Baccalaureate program is a bit tough, but it is making me notice more things that tie into the real world and is preparing me for when I'm older. The curriculum can be a little challenging, too, but I enjoy challenges and I know of a lot of other Eich students who do too. The electives at Eich are good and there is a large variety of year-round classes and trimester classes that you can choose from. Some classes such as Yearbook and Leadership teach students to be independent and help prepare students for high school and beyond. One of the things I like most about Eich is that when a new student arrives, the students already at Eich welcome them, and soon the new student has at least a few good friends. I only knew a few people when I first came to Eich and now I have made a lot of great friends and even a few best friends. Eich is a great school with great students and teachers. I'm so glad I chose to come to Eich because it has made me into a better student and a better person.

Warren T. Eich Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2014
My son attends this school and we were hesitant to start because of it's proximity to our neighborhood. Unfortunately, for the district this is our middle so school so we had no choice. The school year started out great but our son was soon failing all classes. The school never contacted us and when we received his progress report we contacted them immediately. They informed us it was our responsibility to know what he is doing while he is in school. Very disappointed. We do hold him completely accountable for his behavior but it would have been nice to have a school that was more involved and cared to inform parents when a child is doing so poorly. It was almost like he fell so far behind they just let him keep falling behind. I do understand a large portion of this was due to our son, but we just felt as parents we expected a bit more of a warning from the school. I guess we are just use to schools that are very involved in the student growth and development and parent communication. Not a bad school, but if your child needs extra attention it just wasn't there.

Posted March 13, 2014
My youngest is a seventh grader at Eich, and my older two children also attended the school. We are very happy with Eich. We love the teachers, principal, sports programs, etc. The WE periods have been great and give the children an opportunity to make up work if they have appointments or are sick. We love the electives that the kids can choose to take. Very very happy at WT Eich!!

Warren T. Eich Middle School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
My daughter attended Eich for 2 years and is now in 10th grade. In elementary school she received ok (mediocre) grades. At Eich she maintained a 3.7. Now she in high school struggling with her grades. She rarely had homework at Eich and never had reports. I feel she was ill prepared for high school. There are also a lot of drug issues there, which is scary. She asked me after her first day at Eich "what's a blunt?" Great first day of junior high!

Warren T. Eich Middle School 3

Posted February 08, 2014
I am a student attending eich middle school. I personly do not think this school is for you. Bullying happens way to much and is not dealed with correctly. I agree with some of the other reviews the teachers are amazing! But the students themselves are not amazing. They are horrible and rood and stuck up snobs. I do not recomend you put your child in this school

Warren T. Eich Middle School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
Terrible school!!! If you have a child with any special needs please don't send your child here. There are a few, (very few) good teacher's. It will be a fight for any educational services, accommodation's or corporation from staff. If your child learns differently your child will be labeled as a through away kid! It's so disheartening to want am education for your child and all you get from the principal is " I think an alternative school would be better for your child". When you want answers they wont answer emails or phone calls. I am a mother's that has tried to work with the school , with no response. I plead with you, DONT SEND YOUR CHILD TO EICH!

Posted August 07, 2013
Warren T. Eich...I went here as a child. Staff are always friendly as the teachers are as well.

Warren T. Eich Middle School 4

Posted June 27, 2011
We did an inter-district transfer out of the SJUS to enroll our kids in W.T.Eich. It was the best thing we've ever done for our kids' education. The teachers are excellent. They have all been teaching at Eich for quite a while. The only downside to that is that they've accumulated a lot of vacation time and so I heard from my kids - too often last year - that they'd had a sub. Although the school has prepared curriculum and materials for subs some follow it and some just show movies. This will need to be corrected in 2011/12 under the new principal. The quality of the teaching is excellent. Some teachers, however, need to be aware of what is going on in their classrooms. Bullying can go on under their noses and does if they are not looking. Once brought to the attention of the Vice Principal - things get handled quickly and safely. Office staff is unparalleled - the best we've ever encountered. Registrar - Debi is fantastic and the kids love her. I don't recommend the band program. The teacher is lovely but burned out and over-extended. The boosters are ineffective. It was a waste of time. The school needs more parents to be involved!

Posted August 29, 2009
I attended this school for the full term of 2 years and loved the teachers. While attending this school I made many new friends that I look forward to remaining friends with. I finished off the year with straight A's. And I cannot emphasize the incredible teachers. The clean campus and the great athlectic programs make this school an ideal place to go. GO EICH WILDCATS!

Warren T. Eich Middle School
1509 Sierra Gardens Drive, Roseville, CA  95661-4804
Last modified Warren T. Eich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.