William Kaseberg Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2014
The New Principal and Primary Staff are Great!!!! Go beyond and above. Primary staff is well trained, communicate to the parents. Great with their Students. Unfortunately the 5th grade staff is HORRIBLE! I know this is very extreme.......however, it needs to be stated. They have no patience, they lack in communicating, multi-tasking, organization, respecting their students, and most important......TEACHING! It is shocking that this grade level of Teachers were give Teaching Credentials. I have had to re-explain/teach most of the math to my daughter after the attempt of being taught . I know that Common Core is new and challenging........Please know what it is about before attempting to teach! Don't throw chrome books in front of them and feel that they will learn from desk tops! They are not the Teacher........you are!!!! Terrible implementation! If used to be the Teacher, so the Teacher can have an excuse to hide from their responsibilities!!!

William Kaseberg Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Kaseberg is going to be a fabulous school this year. The new principal is enthused. I was very impressed when I seen him after school with a huge smile going up to the children introducing himself and asking each child their name.

William Kaseberg Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2013
I hate to write this, but this school is not good for Special Needs students. You have to fight to get the I.E.P implemented with a known disability. It seems like this school reaction to all students is to mainstream them and not offer services. I have had some major issues with this site. On the positive, if you have a general education student there is a lot of support. They do have RTI groups, but it is not enough to understand all kids. My child has been lost and did suffer an injury on the site and I did not even get a phone call. I think the teachers do mean well, but do not understand disabilities as much as they should.

William Kaseberg Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
My kindergarten child has gone from just knowing the ABC's three short months ago, to sounding out and reading words by himself! I am very impressed with the teaching, and quality of people at this school!

Posted September 21, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008
Excellent teachers! Very friendly, loving, nuturing and knowledgable. I am SO GLAD my son is a studen there!

William Kaseberg Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My oldest child transferred to Kaseberg last year, mid year. While this is usually difficult on the child, we were very fortunate to have Mr. Barber as her 4th grade teacher. Mr. Barber helped make the transition a positive one. He was supportive and approachable and helped my daughter adjust to the move smoothly. This year my youngest will also be attending Kaseberg as a kindergartner and I am very excited to have Kaseberg as her first academic experience. The office staff are friendly and knowledgeable and although I have not met Ms. Quinlan, I know that if needed she would available at the drop of a hat. After dealing with other schools from Texas to California, I am very pleased with our experience so far at Kaseberg and look forward to many more great years.

Posted June 24, 2008
As a parent of a 3rd grade student and an incoming Kindergartner, and as a high school teacher myself here in Roseville, I want to share with anyone taking the time to read this website how much I appreciate Kaseberg school. I have great admiration for what Principal Quinlan and her hard-working staff have accomplished at this true 'neighborhood school.' I get the sense of community at Kaseberg that reminds me of when I was a kid, and is not at all what I expected in Roseville, 2008. My family is in the process of moving out of our rental and into a new home. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our students at Kaseberg. From academics and social events to a great diverse student body and neighborhood support, we look forward to many more great years at Kaseberg!

William Kaseberg Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2007
Our oldest child is in kindergarten at Kaseberg. The principal is wonderful...very involved and always visible/approachable. The school seems to be making positive strides and a real effort to be one of the better schools in the area. Parent involvement seems high in our daughter's class. And, we love it that most of the kids in her class live within a couple blocks of us. Feels like a nice close-knit community school.

William Kaseberg Elementary School
1040 Main Street, Roseville, CA  95678
Last modified William Kaseberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Kaseberg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.