Posted August 22, 2013
I love Sargeant Elementary. My daughter attended the TK program last year and I was so pleased with not only her amazing teacher, but the entire staff!! The communication between the faculty and the parents was great and I always felt informed and up to date. I am do pleased that my daughter will be spending her elementary years at this school with these amazing teachers and staff!

Posted August 01, 2013
Sargeant Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are top notch and care about the students and families on a personal level as well as educational. The principal is a great leader. She is always present, encourages students to put forth their best effort, and demands good behavior. Our family is proud to be involved at Sargeant.

George Sargeant Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2013
Teachers focus their attention and praise for "cookie cutter" types of students, seem to have difficulty with students who are either gifted or below the norm. Favoritism toward lower income or asian minorities (only about 7 in the school). Great principal. Teachers should have better skills in the 21st century to deal with the broad range of students, not just the average type of student.

Posted June 23, 2012
I like this school in many ways but I have concerns with the nurse. She is mean and never apologized all year for her behavior towards my child. No one should yell at a child. I spoke to the principal but the way the nurse treated me it was unacceptable. Also, when my child fell then passed out what the heck are you doing moving her!? Call 911 !!! We ended up in the hospital for a couple of days. I like the office staff, teachers and principal but stay away from the nurse!!

Posted May 25, 2010
I think Sargeant is great! I love the teachers, the principal, and the other staff memebers. Sargeant really keeps you informed on the activities. The teachers have kept me updated with my kids progress whenever I ask. I've never had any problems with this school.

George Sargeant Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2010
Saregeant Elementary is an O.K. school. Most of the teachers are truly good people with good intentions. Passion? Well, maybe a few teachers have passion to teach, but cerainly not all. There are more 'bad kids' than I would like to see in my child's classroom and the disciplinary system in place is clearly not good enough to keep them behaving properly. The teacher has no control of the classroom, a disheartening experience for a handful of children. If you plan to attend Sargeant, please be sure to spend time observing to be confident it will be right for your student.

Posted December 04, 2007

Posted September 26, 2007
I had 3 children attend Sargeant Elementary and we loved our school, had great teachers, and a wonderful learning environment. My children still remember the best years of their education at Sargeant

Posted August 09, 2005
My first child attended Kindergarten in a K-1 program at Sargeant School. The teachers are excellent and we felt well-informed and very satisified with our child's progress.

Posted August 02, 2005
Sargeant Elementary has a wide variety of teachers, with strong leadership from their current principal. The school enjoys very good support from many parents, and conducts many school/social events throughout the year to connect the community. The school education standards and test scores are very strong, however in our experience their is mediocre support for the 'above and beyond' programs for over-achievers. So, the basics are very well covered, but extras offered vary a lot by teacher.

George Sargeant Elementary School
1200 Ridgecrest Way, Roseville, CA  95661
Last modified George Sargeant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Sargeant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.