Roseville, CA

Posted September 02, 2011
Great school! My son attends Woodbridge. The teachers really make sure that every child gets the help they need. My son was reading by the end of kindergarten.

Posted August 01, 2011
I think this school is amazing. I've had all three of my daughters attend this school. We first moved our oldest two into this school from a private school due to them not receiving a quality education while they were in kindergarten. They went into Woodbridge not being able to read a single thing and within just two months they were not only reading but they were both reading at the top of their class. They went from hating school to being thrilled about it. Now we have all of them in the same school and the oldest two will be entering 3rd grade this fall and my youngest will be in 1st grade. They have always enjoyed their teachers and have great friends. The principal is great and easy to talk to no matter what is going on. He will help you to make sure your children are the best they can be. I also love the fact that if you find a teacher you would like the next year for your child you can tell their teacher and they will make sure your child receives that teacher. I am actually sad this is the last year my oldest two will be attending Woodbridge because the school is that amazing. I have volunteered every year as a room mom for their teachers. Thanks.

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted May 17, 2009
Fantastic school. Small school, smaller class sizes, very friendly. The teachers a involved and seem to know each and every child personally.

Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2009
My daughter has been going to Woodbridge for 2 years and we just love the school. My daughter had just arrived from China and didn't speak more than 10 English words when she first started K class in Mar. 2007. By the time she was out for summer in June we couldn't shut her up - she was speaking English as well as any 6 year old. They have a great after school program and all of the teachers put in alot of extra time with school actiivites.

Posted July 28, 2008
A small school with a great deal of integrity. They were all aware of my son's special needs and were incredibly proactive helping him to succeed. He is now entering 5th grade, is reading at a 7th grade average, and is high in math and science as well. Thank you Woodbridge staff for getting him on the right track!

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted September 29, 2007

Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2007
It's fun, and the teachers are nice espsecialy Mr. Perrone!

Posted May 08, 2007
My girls have flourished at woodbridge. My older daughter has tackled her reading problems and is reading above grade level. She met or exceeded her special ed goals and no longer needs services. It is a tiny school with working class families and a whole lot of heart.

Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School
515 Niles Avenue, Roseville, CA  95678
Last modified Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top