Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son used to love going to school when Mr. Phillips used to be the principal. Once Mrs Hazen took over as the principal, there has been nothing but problems. My Son has been going to this school since Pre K and is now in 1st grade. He was and still is getting bullied at school and has started hating going to school. I did address the issue with the Teacher and while it did seem to help a bit (kids will still be kids and he is still struggling a bit with the bullies in his school. When addressing the issue with the principal she stated that it is my fault he is unhappy and that there must be something going on at home as he started lashing out because nothing was changing and every time he would tell a teacher, the teacher would tell him to sort it out himself so being a 6 year old he doesn't fully understand to handle the issues. But when addressing this with the Mrs.Hazen she said it was my fault and threatened to call CPS on me instead of addressing the issues at the school. I have never in my life been so offended. It is now to the point that I don't trust anything that the school says or does and am hoping to get him transferred out ASAP. I have even had to put my son in counseling to help him deal with all these issues at school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Principal is quick to blame parents and student and never actually deals with the issues at hand

Great school! My son attends Woodbridge. The teachers really make sure that every child gets the help they need. My son was reading by the end of kindergarten.

I think this school is amazing. I've had all three of my daughters attend this school. We first moved our oldest two into this school from a private school due to them not receiving a quality education while they were in kindergarten. They went into Woodbridge not being able to read a single thing and within just two months they were not only reading but they were both reading at the top of their class. They went from hating school to being thrilled about it. Now we have all of them in the same school and the oldest two will be entering 3rd grade this fall and my youngest will be in 1st grade. They have always enjoyed their teachers and have great friends. The principal is great and easy to talk to no matter what is going on. He will help you to make sure your children are the best they can be. I also love the fact that if you find a teacher you would like the next year for your child you can tell their teacher and they will make sure your child receives that teacher. I am actually sad this is the last year my oldest two will be attending Woodbridge because the school is that amazing. I have volunteered every year as a room mom for their teachers. Thanks.

Fantastic school. Small school, smaller class sizes, very friendly. The teachers a involved and seem to know each and every child personally.

My daughter has been going to Woodbridge for 2 years and we just love the school. My daughter had just arrived from China and didn't speak more than 10 English words when she first started K class in Mar. 2007. By the time she was out for summer in June we couldn't shut her up - she was speaking English as well as any 6 year old. They have a great after school program and all of the teachers put in alot of extra time with school actiivites.

A small school with a great deal of integrity. They were all aware of my son's special needs and were incredibly proactive helping him to succeed. He is now entering 5th grade, is reading at a 7th grade average, and is high in math and science as well. Thank you Woodbridge staff for getting him on the right track!

It's fun, and the teachers are nice espsecialy Mr. Perrone!

My girls have flourished at woodbridge. My older daughter has tackled her reading problems and is reading above grade level. She met or exceeded her special ed goals and no longer needs services. It is a tiny school with working class families and a whole lot of heart.

Last modified Bradford Woodbridge Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.