PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My child went to Merryhill two years ago. I felt that after moving locations, they lost their best teachers and staff. I would agree with the other reviewer, they've had too many changes in a short amount of time. My son was also bullied at this school, they need a plan on how to speak to the kids about bulling.

My family loves this school! The teachers here are hardworking and committed to providing the students with a great education. I've found that the teachers go over and beyond to help the kids and to get to know the families. It's a caring, safe community and offers great specialty classes, including PE, art, Spanish, technology, and music!

The school has had too many changes over the last three years. The teacher turnover is high. The school also has been mishandling "bulling" issues.

A phenomenal school. As a parent with 2 type A boys, I need to have a team mentality when addressing their learning. Mrs. Curiel *the star principal, and the staff there are literally, second to none. Class sizes were small, parental involvement was nearly 100%, teachers were excellent and engaged with the ENTIRE student body. All took an active interest in the learning of the children. Any issues we had were addressed immediately. I cannot recommend this school highly enough. Thank you Merryhill for your unbelievable care given my sons. I only wish I lived nearer and made enough to send all of my children there.

Merryhill Elementary in Roseville is a fabulous,well-rounded education for my daughter who attended from 1st grade through middle school. The curriculum is well rounded and really challenges the students. Their 21st Century philosophy, hands-on project-based learning, and differentiation in the younger grades helped my daughter excel and love learning. The specialty classes helped her appreciate art, music, PE, technology, and Spanish, something not available in public schools. I love the fact that they also have programs that teach good character building skills. I can't say enough about the caring community of professionals that teach and administer the school. It feels like an extension of our family. I am really excited about the new facility opening this August, and even though the current building leaves a lot to be desired, it did not take away from the fabulous education that took place inside. Just talk to the parents whose children attend our school, and you will understand why we love Merryhill School!

Merryhill School in Roseville has given us all that we want in a private school education for our daughter. She began in 1st grade and is thriving! The personal attention given to each student, the caring and professional staff and administration, and the challenging curriculum are all reason that we continue to choose Merryhill. I love that the 21st Century skills and curriculum are the core of the education, as well as the specialty classes Spanish, art, PE, music, and technology. Project based learning and hands-on activities keep my daughter focused and eager to learn. Her inidividual learning style and needs have always been taken into consideration by her teachers. They also teach character skills and enhance the education with interesting field trips and family participation nights. The community environment is very apparent, it feels like we have a family when the kids are in their care. I am very happy about the new facility opening in August; the current facility is not appealing to the eye, but never took away from the quality education and care our daughter has received. We love Merryhill!

This is truly a fantastic school! The staff is amazing and they all know and greet my child with smiles and genuine care each and every day. There is something very special about a school where every teacher and staff member knows each and every student. I get the feeling that the staff/teachers truly care about my child which makes the decision to send her to school every day an easy feeling. In a day and age when safety is so important, I truly feel that my daughter is safe and happy when she is at school and that is of the utmost importance to me. The academics at the school provide an appropriate challenge and exceed what I have seen going on in other schools in our area. The class sizes are much smaller than public schools which allows for differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all the students. I continue to be very happy with the teachers and the principal has always been very responsive to any questions or concerns that have come up at any time and she is always there to listen to the parents. Excellent school!

I agree with the other reviews. All the teachers know your child's name, the academics are tailored to your child's level and the class size enables individualized attention. On the other hand, the facility is not just lacking, it is terrible and I dismissed the school on intial tour. The school, however, is more than the building itself. We are very much looking forward to the move to the new facility. The tuition is high, but if you are looking for a school where your child matters then look no further.

Lovely school. My daughter has been at Merryhill for several years, and my son just started in Pre-K this last year. We have always loved the community feel, academic challenges, wonderful teachers. All the teachers know all the kids, and all the kids know each other other. We like the spirit of the school the best, and the school feels like it is helping to bring out the best in your kids. The physical property, however, left something to be desired - although safe it was certainly not glamourous - we are really looking forward to moving to the new campus for the next academic year. We have always been glad we made the choice to send our children to Merryhill.

WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL. Our daughter attended for 4 years. The staff is so caring, our principal, was always available and attentive. I miss this school.

Last modified Merryhill School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7