K
Rowland Heights, CA

Fairway Education Center 5

Posted October 31, 2008
One friend we met during family vacation refered us to Fairway Education Center back to 2006. My daughter was in an Montessoi school at that time. Honestly, I dont like Montessoi way to educate my kid. Moreover, some kid kicked my daughter on her right eye, but no teacher would like to tell me what happened and no ouch report. Fairway Education Center is GREAT! They systematiclly teach kids number, letter, spelling, reading, writing and coloring. My daughter loves going to school. Besides learning, she has many daily activities. I am so glad to see her daily improvement. My husband and I are so proud of her. And also thank to her teacher Ms. Paullette and Ms. Flora. At her age of 4, she can write her own name, all 26 letters, number up to 25. Fairway Education Center is private school though, 3 yrs to Kindergarden. Lillian

Fairway Education Center 5

Posted March 24, 2008

Fairway Education Center 1

Posted August 16, 2007
- a former student
My child went to this school nearly one year, but I am regret it is wasting my child s time to been this school. After one years study, the child only know a little alphabet not even any math lesson. As the teacher there not teach kids anything just playing. Let the kid watch video by themselves. The teacher is not responsible and patient. The only thing they discipline children is time out when they do something wrong. Not happy at all with the leadership of the school. We paid the tuition but the kids not learn anything they suppose to learn. All the music, art, and other extracurricular activities have to pay separately. Almost every 3-4 month parents have to pay extra time to prepare food for the school party. It is kind of annoying.

Fairway Education Center