Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My Daughter has enrolled in 6th grade on second semester and I will a smooth transfer from previous school to new school . reading level she is at the high level and her school mates drive her to academic events with in the school and motivate her to learn and pay much attention . the invlolvment on this is different not to say anything bad about her previous school but as a parent I judge the interaction with her new school mates and I feel good to say that there is students at this age in 6th grade that love to come to school not only to see there friends but to open a book write and learn for a better tomorrow and smart pre teen ... I love Blandford . Staff always nice and Principle always on floor to supervise , help and greet Parents and Children very easy to approach .. Thanks

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I have not heard of any issue . we moved our child to this school from her prior school being this an issue . I am in hope this is not the case in this school . again I have not heard of any problem . and like any school 0 tolerance is accepted in our child do to prior experience

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

they have many after school and during school programs that I know are used by the students .

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

new to the school but I want to state this is correct .

Develops character: Strongly agree

score test don't lie . being involved on a daily bases with your child's teacher is always a PLUS

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

very nice helpful and easy to ask and get answers

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I am a very involved parent in terms of homework . homework posted on website and agenda helps me monitor the work on a daily bases .

I felt so disappoint with some of the Blandford stuffs. They are mean, , and never smile to kids and parents. Elementary is a very important stage for kids to grow up. Parents unable to require too much but at least a friendly smile, is that hard ? Hope principle seriously pay attention on some of the stuffs. Thanks!

I am sorry to say, I do kind of disappointed this year with Blandford. The teachers are behind in their homework posting, did not get to pass out needed handouts on time, errors in correcting test, errors in posting score on homelink, etc....

This school is grossly overrated. Several teachers that I have encountered cannot even write correct sentences in their tests, plus many substantive mistakes. The worst part is the new principal would even defend those deficient and incompetent teachers, violating the California Education Code at the expense of a student's integrity, and engaging in bureaucracy, pretense and falsehood. Go beyond the facade and dig into substantive contents and find out the truth yourself. However, the staff are good and there are quite a few very good, competent and devoted teachers. Some already retired, unfortunately.

Last modified Blandford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.