School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am proud of Jellick. We work hard as a community of learners to support student excellence. With the recent school closures, we have grown almost 125 students. Our focus is on academic success and tests are only one way to demonstrate that. It is also the first indicator many parents look for. I ask you take the time to look deeper that just test scores. Stop by or call to make an appointment and I will show you the quality education we provide. Our commitment is continuously improve so every child is ready for college.
January 31, 2011

Jellick Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2013
I wasn't too happy with Jellick. From my personal experience it did not seem like they expected enough out of my child. Plus, the area surrounding the school isn't the best and it's right next to the 60 freeway so pollution was a concern for me. I've since switched schools and my child has improved academically.

Posted January 04, 2010

Jellick Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2009

Jellick Elementary School 3

Posted January 13, 2009
I am not happy with Jellick I want my daughter to go to another school due to the fact that they have too many rules and only worry about the students performance on tests and how high they score. They should be caring about the student and their needs.

Jellick Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2008
The principal, teachers and staff are unproffessional and rude. The school is right behind a highway with bad pollution which is terrible for my child with asthma. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Jellick Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2008

Jellick Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
This schhol is amazing children have talent they support ca . The prinsaible is nice.

Posted November 04, 2006

Jellick Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2006
The school seems crowded, teachers are nice and helpful.

Posted September 04, 2004
This school expects a lot from your kids which is a good thing!

Jellick Elementary School
1400 South Jellick Avenue, Rowland Heights, CA  91748
Last modified Jellick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jellick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top