PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 08, 2016
We have been truly blessed to be a part of amazing school. The high academic standards, the Christian environment, the small class size and the wonderful teachers have been incredible I have 2 kids who attend Southlands Christian who came from public school. In public school, you're a number. Here at SCS you are family. You are part of something bigger

Posted February 04, 2016
I have three children who are attending Southlands Christian School. They absolutely love it and they are excelling academically and spiritually. They love the small class sizes, the teachers, the character development and the opportunity for leadership. The teachers and staff are amazing. They always go above and beyond to make sure their students are set up for success by giving extra support or tutoring. Southlands has been a breath of fresh air. I feel a sense of peace knowing that my children are safe and in an atmosphere surrounded by Godly love.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 04, 2016
Thank you Ms. Tipton for always giving my son and daughter extra help and tutoring in math when they need it. They always talk about you and love your dedication to your students. You are awesome!!!!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 04, 2016
I work to stay in close contact with several teachers, in our correspondence they are always proactive in helping with honest and fair solutions and encouraging leadership skills intentionally with my child. My child is held accountable to all standards along with all other students.

Posted February 04, 2016
This is my sons first year attending Southlands Christian Schools. I am thankful for the transition made. I've watched my son perform at a higher level in the short amount of time he's been attending. He is excelling in both academics and character. All staff at the school from top to bottom genuinely love him deeply. His teachers are actively involved in helping him achieve at his highest potential in both academics and character building. One of the greatest things I hear my son say regularly is how he loves that there is no pressure from other students to "fit in", they are all equal and have the same goals in mind. Another would be that he feels "safe" asking questions in class if there is a subject he does not understand. It was not this way in the public sector. My son is coming into who God has created him to be through the love and support of all at Southlands Christia Schools. My deepest thanks to you all at SCS.

Posted October 15, 2013
We love this school!! My son been attending Southland since three years old. It's a God loving school with excellent principal and staff!! We love all the teachers and couldn't have asked for more supportive and loving environment. The school is an affordable institute with upholding high standards. I would recommend it to any parents!!

Posted July 23, 2013
Both of my children have been at Southlands from preschool. My daughter graduated from Southlands 5 years ago and my son is in high school now. Academically Southlands is very strong. My daughter went to UCI and got her bachelor degree in 3 years. Southlands had prepared her well academically. Low student to teacher ratio allows more quality learning time. Excellent drama (theatre) class and sports programs.

Southlands Christian Schools 2

Posted April 09, 2013
I have been attending southlands for a few years now, the quality of the school has gone done by a lot! Too many international students, local kids are the minority, no wonder they seem antisocial. Most people I know dislike the school. Some , well, a lot of students arent treated fairly. Many teachers (not all tho) are very disrespectful. The office does bad work, most don't do job well, some teachers are same, not equipped to teach. The Christian part of south lands is nonexistent, everyone Buddhist! Elementary is ok (my sibling) but middle and high school are very bad. If you wanted to be treated fairly and with respect, do not recommend. Most kids hate this school and are miserable.

Southlands Christian Schools 1

Posted February 06, 2013
Students are so friendly. Some students never study at all. So the school expel at least 10 students each semester.

Southlands Christian Schools 1

Posted February 03, 2013
*Too many INTERNATIONAL students (seems like you are in China) *Bad school environment *Local students are not friendly *Barely speak English

18550 Farjardo St., Rowland Heights, CA  91748
Last modified Southlands Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Southlands Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top