7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

River Valley
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
It gives you the freedom to make decisions. Through this program, one could develop many personal qualities that will help you later in life.

Posted January 19, 2016
I am a graduate of RV and I found the experience a very positive one. It taught me discipline and work ethic because of the freedom and flexibility that the schedule allows. Mr. and Mrs. Adair were very personable; the listened to all my concerns and aided me in finding the correct path for me and my education. I found this school very rewarding! I am currently a college student pursuing multiple AAs from FLC and a BA in English from either SacState, UCSB, or ASU. I am hopeful for my future and it all started with my enrollment in this high school program. If you enroll here, I guarantee that you will find great instructors in Mr. and Mrs. Adair.

Posted August 28, 2013
This is a excellent school I took my grand daughter to this school she was not going to graduate on time because of two courses she needed to retake. the instructors looked at her record and took it very serious taught her not only what she needed to graduate e but how to focus on life and make good decisions about her education. she have been studying hard and moving towards what she has chosen to be and I know that she will be successful because of their encouragement.

Posted May 22, 2013
Our Son, Benjamin passed High School(long time ago), because of your school. I want to thank you very much. His Parents, Jose & Leticia Diaz

Posted October 13, 2012
My 9th grade granddaughter has always attended private school. I am amazed and grateful for the structured curriculum she is receiving at River Valley High School that ensures each subject is completely understood. Many times she has expressed her appreciation for the opportunity to completely understand each subject. The in-depth personal 1-on-1 interest and attention she receives at each class, fosters self-esteem.

Posted July 27, 2012
River Valley High School is a highly accredited school, providing state-approved classes and a plan for the future of each student after graduation. Mr. Adair, a UC Berkeley graduate, communicates and conferences with local community colleges. The Adairs plan career days for student visitations to the colleges. Students can actually take college classes before high school graduation if it is appropriate for them. Students know the expectations for each class. It is an extraordinary experience to find teachers who examine, grade and comment about every assignment turned in. The Adairs' expertise, experience, and sincere kindnesses to each student are remarkable. As a retired Resource Specialist with some twenty years as a professional educator, I recommend this wonderful school. My grandson completed his first year of high school there. He was very successful! He will be returning this August. Please consider this school for your student.G

Posted May 26, 2011
My child was falling behind in the public school system but with help of River Valley she was brought back and her grades are improving significantly.Great school that take time and work close with the students. Extremly flexible system that adjust to students capabilities. If your child is failing this school is a second chance and a great rescue plan.

Posted September 21, 2009
This is a great school. They take the time to really teach you and make sure you stay on track. As a student I've never felt that i have learnd so much in school before. THANK YOU, RIVER VALLEY:)

Posted April 24, 2005
I love this school my childs grades have improved greatly. They are also more confident in themselves and happier then in a normal school.

River Valley