7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

It gives you the freedom to make decisions. Through this program, one could develop many personal qualities that will help you later in life.

I am a graduate of RV and I found the experience a very positive one. It taught me discipline and work ethic because of the freedom and flexibility that the schedule allows. Mr. and Mrs. Adair were very personable; the listened to all my concerns and aided me in finding the correct path for me and my education. I found this school very rewarding! I am currently a college student pursuing multiple AAs from FLC and a BA in English from either SacState, UCSB, or ASU. I am hopeful for my future and it all started with my enrollment in this high school program. If you enroll here, I guarantee that you will find great instructors in Mr. and Mrs. Adair.

This is a excellent school I took my grand daughter to this school she was not going to graduate on time because of two courses she needed to retake. the instructors looked at her record and took it very serious taught her not only what she needed to graduate e but how to focus on life and make good decisions about her education. she have been studying hard and moving towards what she has chosen to be and I know that she will be successful because of their encouragement.

Our Son, Benjamin passed High School(long time ago), because of your school. I want to thank you very much. His Parents, Jose & Leticia Diaz

My 9th grade granddaughter has always attended private school. I am amazed and grateful for the structured curriculum she is receiving at River Valley High School that ensures each subject is completely understood. Many times she has expressed her appreciation for the opportunity to completely understand each subject. The in-depth personal 1-on-1 interest and attention she receives at each class, fosters self-esteem.

River Valley High School is a highly accredited school, providing state-approved classes and a plan for the future of each student after graduation. Mr. Adair, a UC Berkeley graduate, communicates and conferences with local community colleges. The Adairs plan career days for student visitations to the colleges. Students can actually take college classes before high school graduation if it is appropriate for them. Students know the expectations for each class. It is an extraordinary experience to find teachers who examine, grade and comment about every assignment turned in. The Adairs' expertise, experience, and sincere kindnesses to each student are remarkable. As a retired Resource Specialist with some twenty years as a professional educator, I recommend this wonderful school. My grandson completed his first year of high school there. He was very successful! He will be returning this August. Please consider this school for your student.G

My child was falling behind in the public school system but with help of River Valley she was brought back and her grades are improving significantly.Great school that take time and work close with the students. Extremly flexible system that adjust to students capabilities. If your child is failing this school is a second chance and a great rescue plan.

This is a great school. They take the time to really teach you and make sure you stay on track. As a student I've never felt that i have learnd so much in school before. THANK YOU, RIVER VALLEY:)

Last modified River Valley is a Private school that serves grades 7-12