K-12|Private
1,047 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 13, 2016
Ms. Marie, Ms. Kathy, Ms. Dianne, Ms. Claudia (Preschool) I would also like to thank Ms. Sarmiento (director)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 13, 2016
I see the teacher's engaged when children aren't sharing or playing kindly. They don't let this simply "happen" they address it and help the children grow.

Posted April 13, 2016
My child has attended Bradshaw Christian PreSchool for (almost) 1 year. We are incredibly thankful for this school, the teachers, staff, administrative staff and community. I had been a stay at home mother with my daughter for the past year, and so when I obtained a part time job, the thought of sending her to preschool was a challenge. What I appreciated most initially was how, Mrs. Sarmiento, the director took the time to hear my concerns and help me look at what schedule would be best for my child. I felt that I could contact the office at any time to check in on how she was doing, and I felt heard and understood. The 4 teachers we have had so far have been top notch. Ms. Marie and Ms.Kathy offered an incredibly nurturing environment for my daughter, which we desired for her first classroom experience and she thrived with it. When I dropped her off, Ms. Marie would tend to her with a hug and a gentle reassurance. I saw how this became exactly what my daughter needed as she adjusted. I visited the classroom often for check ins and parties, and I always saw the teachers engaged with the kids. The room felt clean and provided lots of fun toys. I also appreciated the time the teachers (and administrative staff) took to check roll each time the children left the room for outside play, chapel, etc. The preschool area is fully gated and locked and I felt safe dropping off my child. Now we are in a different classroom as my child is 3.5 and fully potty trained. I was nervous to have her switch rooms because I was very happy with Ms. Marie and Ms.Kathy; but I have found that I am equally thankful for her new teachers, as well. Ms. Dianne and Ms. Claudia are very engaged with their students and provide great age-appropriate activities and art projects. Ms. Dianne prays with them and has them interacting with a strong sense of classroom community. My child has come home learning days, months, letters, shapes, chapel worship songs and more. I have been very impressed with my experience in her new class room. This is my honest experience with Bradshaw's preschool. I highly recommend this school and believe they work hard to uphold their core values and mission statement (which I can find posted throughout the offices and classrooms). Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Posted April 13, 2016
My husband and I are so thankful for Bradshaw Christian School. We were reluctant to send our daughter to preschool so early (2 years old), but we are grateful we did. She has grown so much over the past year and a half that she has been in their program. She comes home singing songs, counting to 20, identifying her letters but most importantly she comes home telling us about Jesus and "showing" us how to pray. Her teachers go above and beyond to love on her. She is always welcomed to school in the morning with a hug by her teachers. Blessed to be a part for the BCS family.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 12, 2015
Honest, integrity, and fairness are at the heart of what Bradshaw Christian is all about. Jesus develops that in each of us through the experience of this Christian school.

Posted October 12, 2015
My children have attended Bradshaw Christian since Kindergarten and 1st grade, and now are in 11th and 12th grade respectively. It has been a joy to watch them grow in all aspects of their character through involvement with various staff academically, athletically, and socially. Both of them are well prepared for life after high school and will have a wide variety of college options to choose from. What I've appreciated most about the staff is that they've seen my children as people not just numbers in a system. Teachers have challenged both my children to grow while loving them for who they are. The rigor of High School is excellent with several AP options. Athletics are very competitive with continual growth each year. The majority of the student body participates in extra curricular activities. I highly recommend this school!

Posted June 08, 2015
My daughter has been at BCS Preschool for 2 years and we have been so thankful for our time here. The administration is responsive and welcoming. The fact that my kids regularly walk into the director's office to play with her toys and books while I visit with her says something: this is a place that welcomes parents and their feedback. I saw this firsthand lately as my 4 year old daughter struggled to fall asleep during nap time. While some of her classmates were transitioning to the non-nap room and I was worried this might be the only option left for our daughter, our family just wasn't ready to do it. I reached out to the staff, and the administration met with me and even took the time to bring in the classroom teacher to brainstorm what would work best for my DAUGHTER. They listened to my needs and helped come up with an incentive system that worked wonders (we are now SUCCESSFULLY sleeping at nap time!). I appreciated their willingness to see our needs and meet them in ways that I know took time and work for them. My daughter LOVES going to school. From the summer water days to the Jog a Thon to the 4th of July Bike Parade...there is always something fun happening and a bunch of parents on the sidelines to cheer and take pictures. I always feel welcomed in the classroom and I like the care the teachers put into the environment. It feels clean and safe, the teachers PLAY with the kids and teach them how to interact with each other, and it just looks like a lot of FUN. The staff cares about knowing my daughter and they appreciate what makes her unique. For a working mom like myself, I'm so thankful I get to leave my daughter in the hands of a staff who will LOVE her and help her grow.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted June 06, 2015
Each student sis different. What I can say is that the administration and faculty are open to hearing concerns and making the appropriate adjustments.

Posted June 06, 2015
Twelve years ago I came to Bradshaw Christian School as the middle school and high school Social Studies teacher. At the time the school was excited to be offering its first 9th grade class. We had less than 20 in that group that would eventually be the class of 2007. Over the last 11 years I have had the pleasure to participate in the growth of this school. I have watched us grow form a high school of less than 20 to the current 350 student population. I have been able to move from teacher to administrator and now have the privilege of doing both. I have had the honor of teaching some of the finest students and working along side some of the greatest people I have ever met. It has been those students and those faculty and administrators that have pushed the school into new and exciting territory. Bradshaw Christian this year was named one of “America’s Most Challenging Schools” by the Washington Post. We are sending students to some of the countries most prestigious and rigorous universities and we are looking to continue to add more and more challenging and engaging courses to our already diverse selection. The school has also won over 20 CIF Section championships and has experienced incredible success in all areas of athletics. The school is a place where students can develop both the mental and the physical. However, more than anything the faculty and staff at Bradshaw want the students and families to see and know Jesus. The school is not perfect, but it is this passionate desire that has led me to put my own children in the school. My youngest just completed a year of pre-school and my oldest son will be entering 3rd grade. I have now gotten to witness first hand as a parent all the ways that my sons are challenged, but most importantly all the ways that they are loved and encouraged. If I were to leave the school tomorrow as an employee my sons would continue to attend Bradshaw Christian School because I see every day how they are cherished as well as challenged. I would highly encourage anyone seeking a Christian school for their children to come and tour the school. I believe you would be very impressed with what you see and experience.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2015
They only care to enforce rules, and guilt shame. When a problem is brought to the table, they disregard it and enforce discipline.

8324 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA  95829