Sacramento, CA

Bradshaw Christian 2

Posted December 04, 2014
I attended Bradshaw Christian for 5 years. I would say the only good part about it is the fact that it is a Christian school. I was honestly able to have my relationship grow with God. Besides that everything was not just bad but horrible! It is overpriced for what you get. Many of the teachers are subs who get pulled into teaching posistions because not many decent teachers actually want to teach at Bradshaw. If you plan on wanting your kid to go to a reputable college don't send them here because the best they will get into an expensive private Christian college unless you can manage to get an athletic scholarship. In my opinion they are extremely profit based, no matter how much money they recieve they will always manage to find an additional cost throughout the schoolyear. I was a straight A student all my years at Bradhsaw, but then I changed to public school. I realized Bradshaw didn't prepare me at all for high school, so I had to catch up and I am still catching up in order to maintain my 4.0. Your kid will enjoy how easy school is, but just plan on them going to Sac State or an equivalent college if you send your child here. Goodluck!
2 people found this helpful

Bradshaw Christian 4

Posted September 08, 2014
I sent my daughter to a Christian school because we are Christian and want our beliefs to be interwoven in academics. I read some of the comments made by parents who express their anger because Christian beliefs are taught at Bradshaw. DUH, it's a Christian school! If parents want their children to be able to accuse Christian beliefs as being HATEFUL they should NOT have sent their kid to a Christian school. There are numerous public schools where you can be LGBT as much as you want - I don't know why these people want to invade our space and force us to believe as they do! I'm not going into the public schools and trying to force kids to believe as Christians do. Non-Christians please stay out of Christian schools - all you do is pollute our environment with your own HATE.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 11, 2014
Well lets just say the school is horrible in all types of ways to start off with. 1. The dean of students are in no way helpful to the students at all. They hop onto social medias and stalk the students down, print off the "proof" when it comes time to deal with an altercation and then proceed to give punish on an issue that didn't even occur in school. 2. The front office middle school and high school tend to carry a smile on their face, but when it comes to sharing information and helping people they act very agitated and annoyed, even though their jobs is to help people understand exactly whats going on in the school. 3. When it comes to teaching, the teachers know what they are doing.the real problem is the head staff. They can not run the school in a very efficient way considering they like to drop and bring teachers in very short time periods. 4. The school pretty much wraps all the kids in bubble wrap( theoretically speaking). The kids never really get to learn or know about what is going on in a bigger environment where rules/religion aren't used to control a mass. 5. Curriculum wise, it is just a mess. I recently took my child to a public school and she was falling behind

Posted August 11, 2014
I hate this school. I am now in a public school and as soon as I entered into it I found my self falling behind in math, english, science, etc. The things that the public school kids new about the subjects, I didnt know. May I mention that I was a straight A student in Bradshaw, but an A in Bradshaw is like a C in a public school. I've spent most of my life at Bradshaw, but now me and my parents see that it was just a complete waste of time at Bradshaw. My mom has had problems with the front desk, and so has my cousins mom. The front office dont even dare to try and help you, they rather give you a quick "yes or no" answer and then send you off your way. My cousin has also left the school. They are unnecessarily strict when it comes to discipline and it doesn't even seem like they care to fix the problem, but that they rather just give demerits, and punishments because its the easy way out. They take money from people, but in all of my years at Bradshaw I have hardly seen a thing improve except for the building of a highschool and a gym. At the rate they are going, they might as well of left that out because in NO way possible can they run a school and keep people happy. Nuff said

Posted July 22, 2014
My son attended Bradshaw for two years and we had issues right away. Teaching and administrative staff know nothing about early childhood development. They recommend special needs testing to any child that doesn't "fit in" with the way these untrained teachers feel kids should act. Heaven forbid your 4 year old like to run around. FAR FAR too much teaching staff turn over. The good teachers leave and they replace them with new people who have no idea what they are doing. I have removed my child from the school for a more positive school with a trained staff.

Bradshaw Christian 2

Posted May 13, 2014
This school is different than from any other school you'll ever send your child to. First of all, it's sheltering. It shelters you from the outside world. Your child will soon be behind in academics because they provide low classes that don't challenge you. The teachers are terrible. The only GOOD teachers are the two math teachers, and one english teacher. The rest are just awful. They've hired many subs before, all without knowing anything of the subject, for months on end, just so they would "teach" the class. The demerit system is awful, and the Dean of the school? Don't even get me started. This school is just, awful. They degrade people who are different. They don't allow you to be yourself, if you are getting in the way of their authority. If you seem to be different, they put a magnifying glass on you and use the, "Well you have to do this or you get expelled." They wouldn't even let a teacher be homosexual, so he felt the immense pressure and awkwardness to leave. The students, are great, to an extent. This is a sheltering, terrible school. You will be judged. They will shove religion down your throat until you choke. They trick you, deceive you. There's no winning.

Posted October 18, 2013
This is a great school. My children (now in the 2nd & 3rd grades) have attended since Pre-school. The school continues to focus on academic excellence with a foundation that started at Pre-school. They are a Biblical based Christian school that includes weekly Bible memory verses in addition to all other regular curriculum subjects. The Parent Teacher Fellowship works with the school administration to address issues, suggestions, and future goals of the school in the same way that a PTA would. This is a private school that is growing and as such may have a few growing pains. With that said, the school is truly striving to be a school that offers it s students the best environment and opportunity to excel academically, grow in their faith, and be prepared to face challenges as they move forward. Bulling is not tolerated but our kids are also being taught to work through their issues with each other in a respectful, caring, and Christ like manner. I would recommend this school to anyone that is seeking a more family-involved approach to their children s education. It is well worth the tuition, which is lower than most private schools.

Posted September 26, 2013
My grandson has been attending school at Bradshaw for almost 4 years. He is getting a real education, in that he's being taught how to think, not just how to take tests. The campus is very safe. As this is a private school, very little misbehavior is tolerated. The curriculum is Christian focused, but follows all State of CA Dept of Ed curriculum guidelines. It feels a little expensive every year I pay his tuition, but the payoff is his excitement about learning. I will do everything possible to keep him in this school.

Posted August 23, 2013
We have been here since preschool, our daughter has thrived there and is now entering kindergarten. We have had some difficulties at school (who hasn't at any school?) But, we have had our concerns addressed immediately. There are a number of rules that are expressly stated in the handbook. Once again, it is a Christian school, biblically based and that comes with the truth that is the scriptures. We plan to stay through HS. In her classes, there have been a number of mixed race and other than white children, quite diverse population.

Posted August 10, 2013
Not a good school. Very deceptive! DO NOT send your child here. If you do, you will be disappointed!

Bradshaw Christian