Sacramento, CA
Students enrolled: 1,047

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2015
They only care to enforce rules, and guilt shame. When a problem is brought to the table, they disregard it and enforce discipline.

Posted May 31, 2015
Bradshaw over the course of years has really just degraded. Its horrendous. Within the last year ALONE, most of the highschool and middleschool teachers have quit from Bradshaw, and have moved to teach at other schools such as Capital Chrisitan, even PUBLIC schools. There is a clique in the highschool within the top administers. (names will be left out). They are a good part of the reason as to why teachers are leaving. Not only that but as they replace those empty spaces they aren't even checking QUALIFICATION. My middle school daughter had a science teacher for only a year, because of the reason that, he wasn't even qualified to teach! He literally took them to the pond, and let them watch videos. Which I myself found suspicious. Only for my suspicions to be confirmed. I am GLADLY taking my second child out of the school to go to Public, just like I did with my oldest. I left her there, because I wanted to give Bradshaw a second chance, only for me to be highly dissapointed again. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SCHOOL. Public: Pleasant Grove High School Private Christian: Saint Francis/Jesuit(HS), Capital Christian(Kin - HS) Please consider my post. Both of my kids have been going to BCS since preschool, so I have witnessed its decline in about everything about the school.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Bradshaw Christian 5

Posted April 25, 2015
My son has been there since preschool, and we have had an overall good experience with the school. We appreciate the strong emphasis on math. My son was placed in the high math group and seems to enjoy the challenge. We also like the enrichment opportunities that are given to kids such as computers and music. His teacher is organized and communicates well. We are happy with what BCS offers our son!

Posted April 10, 2015
I used to love Bradshaw Christian and still love the teachers but can not stand the preschool director. My kids father and I share custody and she just could not get that under control (not that it was her business). I get she was trying to follow the court order but if her dad and I both agree that one of us can pick her up on a day that isn't ours, that should be our business. Long story short police were called, I was forced to stay in her office for 2 hours with my kids until their dad and the police arrived just to tell her that if it's mutually agreed, it's fine. She got so stressed out she ended up telling us our innocent, NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE ONCE child was not allowed back on campus. My daughter is crushed. My opinion of that school has gone so far down the toilet I will never recommend it to anyone.

Bradshaw Christian 5

Posted January 20, 2015
My son attending BCS for Kindergarten, he has been there for preschool and pre K. I was looking for a school which focused on academics and moral development. We have been blessed by this school. As a widowed parent I need the support of a community and I have received this at BCS. He is ahead of all the milestones laid out academically for Kindergarten, he has a good moral base developed and he is able to play sports through the after school program there. Very satisfied thus far. Hoping for credentialing to be manditory in the future.

Bradshaw Christian 2

Posted December 04, 2014
I attended Bradshaw Christian for 5 years. I would say the only good part about it is the fact that it is a Christian school. I was honestly able to have my relationship grow with God. Besides that everything was not just bad but horrible! It is overpriced for what you get. Many of the teachers are subs who get pulled into teaching posistions because not many decent teachers actually want to teach at Bradshaw. If you plan on wanting your kid to go to a reputable college don't send them here because the best they will get into an expensive private Christian college unless you can manage to get an athletic scholarship. In my opinion they are extremely profit based, no matter how much money they recieve they will always manage to find an additional cost throughout the schoolyear. I was a straight A student all my years at Bradhsaw, but then I changed to public school. I realized Bradshaw didn't prepare me at all for high school, so I had to catch up and I am still catching up in order to maintain my 4.0. Your kid will enjoy how easy school is, but just plan on them going to Sac State or an equivalent college if you send your child here. Goodluck!

Bradshaw Christian 4

Posted September 08, 2014
I sent my daughter to a Christian school because we are Christian and want our beliefs to be interwoven in academics. I read some of the comments made by parents who express their anger because Christian beliefs are taught at Bradshaw. DUH, it's a Christian school! If parents want their children to be able to accuse Christian beliefs as being HATEFUL they should NOT have sent their kid to a Christian school. There are numerous public schools where you can be LGBT as much as you want - I don't know why these people want to invade our space and force us to believe as they do! I'm not going into the public schools and trying to force kids to believe as Christians do. Non-Christians please stay out of Christian schools - all you do is pollute our environment with your own HATE.

Posted August 11, 2014
Well lets just say the school is horrible in all types of ways to start off with. 1. The dean of students are in no way helpful to the students at all. They hop onto social medias and stalk the students down, print off the "proof" when it comes time to deal with an altercation and then proceed to give punish on an issue that didn't even occur in school. 2. The front office middle school and high school tend to carry a smile on their face, but when it comes to sharing information and helping people they act very agitated and annoyed, even though their jobs is to help people understand exactly whats going on in the school. 3. When it comes to teaching, the teachers know what they are doing.the real problem is the head staff. They can not run the school in a very efficient way considering they like to drop and bring teachers in very short time periods. 4. The school pretty much wraps all the kids in bubble wrap( theoretically speaking). The kids never really get to learn or know about what is going on in a bigger environment where rules/religion aren't used to control a mass. 5. Curriculum wise, it is just a mess. I recently took my child to a public school and she was falling behind

Posted August 11, 2014
I hate this school. I am now in a public school and as soon as I entered into it I found my self falling behind in math, english, science, etc. The things that the public school kids new about the subjects, I didnt know. May I mention that I was a straight A student in Bradshaw, but an A in Bradshaw is like a C in a public school. I've spent most of my life at Bradshaw, but now me and my parents see that it was just a complete waste of time at Bradshaw. My mom has had problems with the front desk, and so has my cousins mom. The front office dont even dare to try and help you, they rather give you a quick "yes or no" answer and then send you off your way. My cousin has also left the school. They are unnecessarily strict when it comes to discipline and it doesn't even seem like they care to fix the problem, but that they rather just give demerits, and punishments because its the easy way out. They take money from people, but in all of my years at Bradshaw I have hardly seen a thing improve except for the building of a highschool and a gym. At the rate they are going, they might as well of left that out because in NO way possible can they run a school and keep people happy. Nuff said

8324 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA  95829