Bad
Good

This school is excellent. My son has been going here for the last 2-1/2 years, 7th, 8th and 9th grades. The teachers and staff are very attentive to their students. They also have special education instructors and tutors available if you child needs extra help. The semi-independent learning structure isn't for everyone. If your child needs a flexible learning schedule or regular school isn't working for them, Choices is a fantastic alternative.

This school is amazing. The principal, teachers, and staff really go the extra mile for the children. I've never seen such an involved, caring staff in any school that any of my children have ever attended. My son was able to receive one-on-one instruction, which was crucial at that point in his life. I am so thankful that I found this school. It allowed my son to flourish and gain confidence. I am forever indebted to the staff at Choices.

Choice Charter is new to us and so far I am very satisfied with their curriculum. I receive emails as well as phone calls to keep me up to date so I am clued in on all aspects of my child's studies and current grade.

I graduated from Choices Charter School in 2005! I can truly say that if I did not find out about this school I would not have graduated! I was a full time student and was able to work full time. My teacher Mrs. O'Brian was the best! It is the best charter school!

This school is the best place to be! Most of the staff are helpful and very nice. Some students affect the time we are taught though, but it's not that big of a deal. This school is the best place to be for middle through high school.

I have been able to save money by working two jobs this year, for going to this school gives me the time I need to focus on school and other priorities, while still receiving just as high of an education as I would have if I still went to another San Juan School. I have really been able to become more independent this year and less stressed about school and dreaded teachers. The teachers here care about our futures and that is truly rare.

This really is an outstanding school. It allows you to work at your own pace, and it offers valuable and interesting courses which many schools do not. My daughter has excelled in her work since I've taken her out of her previous school where she had trouble keeping up her grades and staying on track. She is now enrolled in advanced classes and more focused on school than ever. Most importantly, she loves her school and she is happy. The teachers are very warm and always are willing to help when the students need it. This school teaches life long lessons such as organization, self control, and how to live a healthy life as well as providing an education like no other. I highly recommend this school.

this really is an amazing school!!! its so diverse and can adapt to your needs. It realy helped me when i needed it most. the staff and students are wonderful and accepting. there are no problems fitting in, and you never feel as if you are being judged.

It is so good! teachers are excellent but the kids are lazy. you may not interact with alot of people but its totally worth it.

Last modified San Juan Choices Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.