Natomas Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2014
We came from India last month and was very much worried about my son's studies here. However, the teaching @Natomas Park Elementary school is very good. His teacher is very co-operative and assessed his very well on his first day of school. Like the school very much. But, still wonder why its not able to get good API scores compared to the Charter schools.

Natomas Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2014
I am not impressed with the school, My son's teacher is lazy and unorganized, I never know what's going on in his class, and she doesn't even know who my son is or where he is half the time. This school is unfriendly and unorganized not impressed, and my son will not be attending this school next year.

Natomas Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
Natomas Park has a few excellent teachers, however, the staff is unfriendly and could care less about the organization of the school. Teachers have their picks of student's that get more time than others and the office spends more time socializing instead of assisting student/parents. The principal is friendly, yet seems to lack experience and the capacity to be a leader.

Posted August 22, 2014
Natomas Park Elementary is a very great school. This school has a lot of parent involvement and has a great sense of community. I love the diversity of this school and the open school campus.

Posted May 30, 2014
Had the best 2013/2014 school year at Natomas Park Elementary! I would like to take the time to thank my daughter's 4th grade teacher Mr. Newton,, he was the best teacher my daughter ever had and the Principal and Staff are very nice and great people! Thank u Mr Newton for being a great Teacher we will miss you! Have a great Summer everyone!

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is in Natomas Park Elementary since kindergarten . The teachers are very nice. My son is in GATE program now and I can see a lot difference in his learning. I think NPE is a very good school in this area.

Natomas Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
Natomas Park Elementary has made great strides in improving their curriculum. They recognize that children learn at different levels. They have excellent programs like WIN (What I Need), GATE, computer lab and other opportunities for the children to excel. The teachers are wonderful, personable, and open to communication and working with parents. The principal, Kendra Shelton, is an absolute gem. Her weekly phone/email communications are a refreshing and positive change to keeping parents informed on upcoming events and school-related happenings. And Safety is Number One on their list. I have 2 children at Natomas Park Elementary. I'll be honest, I was a little concerned at first when we enrolled because of the somewhat low API scores, but when you see the great results in your child's learning and abilities, you know this is a great school (not to mention the 21 point increase in API last year, woo hoo). I'm disappointed they don't integrate art or PE in their program, but this means they truly are focused on my child's learning. However, they do offer extracurricular activities and programs such as these.

Posted February 13, 2010
My son has been and this school since Kindergarten, he is now in third grade and we love it! The teachers and principal are wonderful! It is a real asset to the Natomas community.

Natomas Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
The best school in the whole Natomas area. My daughter graduated from NPE in 2006. And now my son is in 1st Grade. We love this school. Highly recommended. If you have a child and you want them to become a high achieving student, this is the school you want them to attend. Mr. Johnson, the principal is very good and excellent mentor to all the students at NPE.

Posted February 11, 2010

Natomas Park Elementary School
4700 Crest Drive, Sacramento, CA  95835
Last modified Natomas Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natomas Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top