Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The level of effort and time is amazing. Teachers continue to keep lines of communication open and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our kids are getting the best!

Amount of homework: Agree

Our son loves homework. we are hoping he continues to feel this way in his academic future.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students needs are put before anything. We have an all inclusive school where you feel the love and respect every day.

We love everything about Two Rivers! Our office staff are super welcoming, the campus is beautiful and we have an out of this world PTA!

We love Two Rivers for so many reasons: excellent & caring teachers, great parents, strong PTA involvement, wonderful 4th & 5th grade sports and an amazing enrichment program! Love this school!

I have a 6 year old daughter she is in Mrs Nanry's class. Mrs Nanry is a great teacher and person I love Mrs Lewis also, my daughter was in her class yesterday Mrs Becky in the office us amazing very loving and fun. I miss Mrs Shawna shes awesome. I look forward to many moee great years here eith the Two Rivers family. The parent's around here are nice and sociable. Thanks!!!

Moved here last March from San Jose and knew we loved it right away when Becky in the office conducted our tour with clown glasses on. All the kids knew her and greeted my daughter with positive things to say about the school. My shy, dyslexic 4th grader has improved drastically in not only math and reading/writing, but socially as well, and has done an about-face with her attitude towards school. Her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Campisi, offers tutoring for her kids before and after school for free, offering help with assignments, homework, etc. I was thrilled to have choir available to all kids after school as well (again, no charge) and their parent-led after-school enrichment classes are wonderful! Coming to Two Rivers was a great, life changing decision!

It is time to make a switch! Just because it is a Distinguished school DOES NOT mean it's a good school. Too many reasons to list why I'm pulling my kids out. Stir away and find a better school.

Fantastic school with well trained, dedicated teachers. Very involved parents and PTA. This school is such a valuable part of our community!

Great school, great principal, involved parents, many opportunities for enrichment and creativity... Teachers go above and beyond. The school continues to make great strides in technology and academics.

Last modified Two Rivers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.