Posted August 18, 2014
It's my son's 3rd year at SAC prep and I've been really impressed. He came from Capital Christian School and I was worried about the quality of education coming from a private school with less diversity and higher socioeconomic standard. I was pleasantly surprised. It's in a nice location, the teachers seem genuinely passionate, admin seems competent. The diversity is my greatest plus. There are all races and cultures. Minorities make the biggest percentage of the school. Some of the reviews here criticizing the culture are probably non-minority parents who are not open-minded to other cultures. Some of the kids are from low socioeconomic backgrounds, but some are not. It seems to me that all parents regardless of what their backgrounds are, are the type of people who are looking for a high quality education for their kids. I really like this school!

Posted June 24, 2014
Great Principal leadership...dedicated awesome teachers....This school doe's a great job educating young people and getting them ready for high school.

Posted October 27, 2013
I have a 5 year old kindergartener named Mary Ellen Crump. She is learning so much at such a fast pace thanks to her teacher Ms. Begert. Sol Aureus provides a great environment for children to learn and grow.

Posted October 08, 2013
My daughter has been going here since kindergarten and I as a parent have seen so much growth in her! I am so happy that we decided to go with SAC prep for her elementary and jr high years. I love that this school pays so much attention to details and educational strengths and weaknesses with their students. i tell all my friends about this school even though their is a wait list i still tell them to sign up.

Posted October 08, 2013
My school Is amazing!! WOULD NOT TRADE FOR THE WORLD! Thanks to her teacher she is reading and writing at her grade level and understanding things better and all she wants to do is read.

Posted October 08, 2013
The parent teacher connection is amazing, I can call/text my teacher and ask her anything and discuss everything under the sun with out feeling like im bothering her thats a good feeling. The principles are great also they are just as approachable. very friendly. parents here give 110% all the time i love this school and so does my child

Posted September 26, 2013
Sol Aureus is an excellent school. Their teaching techniques as well as their structure captured my sons' attention from the first day of school. When my son attended public school (SCUSD), he was much further behind academically and they did not give him the drive to succeed academically as Sol Aureus has done. He has gone from a C/D student in public school to an A+ and B student in all of his courses at Sol Aureus. The teachers and staff at Sol Aureus really care about our childrens education and success. Sol Aureus has a open door policy and I feel EXTREMELY comfortable and confident when I talk or meet with teachers and staff. Sol Aureus has really helped my son achieve academically as well as socially. Thank you Sol Aureus Prepatory School.

Sol Aureus College Preparatory School 3

Posted July 29, 2013
This school is good for students who need discipline and struggle in a regular school atmosphere. The mission of the school is to help at-risk kids. If your child excels and you want the best school for him or her, then this is not the school for them. If your child struggles behaviorally then this school is perfect. The school, however, focuses solely on test scores. The teachers will help your child score higher if they previously struggled. There isn't any extra enrichment because teachers are only focused on teaching the STAR test and not much else. The school culture is extremely lacking.

Posted June 17, 2013
SAC Prep is a wonderful school that prepares its students for high school and beyond. I have been involved with this school for about 10 years with two children graduating fromthere and going on to top high schools. Excellent curriculum!

Posted June 12, 2013
Sac Prep is a great school for any student. All the staff there are very nice and respectful. My son learned alot from attending this school. I would highly recommend this school to any parents who want their kids to learn.

Sol Aureus College Preparatory School
6620 Gloria Drive, Sacramento, CA  95831
Last modified Sol Aureus College Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sol Aureus College Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top